AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got banned because I am already age verified!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2021
Hello @punker barbie ... maybe you can help me...

My CB name is prettyfatcock.
I am a long time exhibitionist broadcaster on cb and I love to be watched by a lot of women who love to watch me.
But in december 2020 I complained about the new Rule for Broadcasters to be age verified.... so they answered the following:

"Thank you for writing in. Although we appreciate that you have been an exhibitionist broadcaster for some time, and therefore have been vetted by the community and our compliance group, as you’ve noticed, in order to broadcast again you must submit age verification. The reason we did this is at the request of several Chaturbate broadcasters, who requested that we no longer allow broadcasts from individuals who have not verified their age of majority, due to concerns about the recent events surrounding another platform. Unlike what we are reading about that platform, which had no checks, we have extensive compliance protocols. Nevertheless, we felt it important to be responsive to these concerns. If you are receiving this notification, this means that you have not verified your age of majority, and you will need to verify your age of majority in order to broadcast on Chaturbate. We appreciate you being a long-time member of the Chaturbatecommunity, and we thank you for your understanding."

ok... so i did and everything was fine again.... but then .. suddenly i had to verify my age again to broadcast...
I wrote to support:

"Hello Chatturbate Support Team,

Recently - out of nowhere - I cannot broadcast anymore because i have to verify my age … but I would like to give my fans the Pleasure to see me again
so I did sent my id again and now it is said "This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.“
I did that 1 Month ago….

Do I have to set up a new account?

Thanks in advance for answering

Prettyfatcock"

Shortly after that I only received the Ban E-mail... (request (18001064)) :oops:
with no further explanation... I really dont know why...

Now I still can access my account.. but cannot broadcast anymore...

My over 400 Followers would love to see their prettyfatcock again ;) and I would love to make me and them happy again! :D

If could get in contact with my fans again.. that would mean so much for me!!
And thank you @AmberCutie for this great Forum and @punker barbie for helping so many models and hopefully me, too! :kiss:

Reactions: kc0untry777
Status
Not open for further replies.