AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I HATE PRIVATES!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2021
Your Fantasies
Twitter Username
@LilBrownDomme
I recently viewed someones cam and noticed there was no Private option, just exclusive and block sessions.

Is there a way to disable the Private Show option on Streamate? I don't want to allow them if possible, and just take Exclusive requests.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Huh. Would be cool if we could disable it premium. I don't know if that is new feature, but a lot of models set their premium rates to the max rates and whatever they want their exclusive for. (Ex: $24.99 premium and $9.99 exclusive). That way members will select to exclusive option since it's the cheeper value. Sometimes you'll may get someone not checking rates and take you to premium. When that happens, recommend enjoying the bonus.

Upvote 0
I used to be the same way. I preferred exclusives over to premiums, and had my exclusive rate lower for that reason. I think I had exclusive at 5.99 and premium at 9.99 (Because I was hoping guys would choose the cheaper one), and then I'd get assholes saying "9.99? Are you fucking crazy?" They used to say that about 5.99 too. Lol.

Yeah, I'd rather not do shows anyway for the kind of men who go room-hopping, looking to see which models are the "cheapest." 🙄 And don't even hide the fact that they're rude, cheap assholes.

Upvote 0
I used to be the same way. I preferred exclusives over to premiums, and had my exclusive rate lower for that reason. I think I had exclusive at 5.99 and premium at 9.99 (Because I was hoping guys would choose the cheaper one), and then I'd get assholes saying "9.99? Are you fucking crazy?" They used to say that about 5.99 too. Lol.

Yeah, I'd rather not do shows anyway for the kind of men who go room-hopping, looking to see which models are the "cheapest." 🙄 And don't even hide the fact that they're rude, cheap assholes.
Exactly. I get those assholes too. My guess is they say that in every room hoping someone will lower the price to allow their broke asses to afford a 1 minute show, lol.

Upvote 0
Exactly. I get those assholes too. My guess is they say that in every room hoping someone will lower the price to allow their broke asses to afford a 1 minute show, lol.
This. They want you to drop low so they can accidentally stay for 32 seconds with less of a risk of being charged for that extra 2 seconds

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.