AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have a doubt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys, its been like 4 months i been on MFC and im not gonna lie i didnt been doing that great, i been doing ok but nothing more than that, i bought new studio lights for my shows, i bought a new HD camera, i bought the lush, i bought new lingeries etc etc... im always friendly with everybody, my prices are not high, i do videos to sell, im always posting pictures on my gallery but even after all the effort it seems to be going nowhere, my camscore is 1700 at the moment, i have read here before a few models saying that normally at least your camscore should be 4k or otherwise its clearly that you not doing good and you are getting nowhere, if anyone know about anything i could do to improve it i would be really happy and greatful if you can share, or i dont know if this is just a hard time because of this all thing with the covid19 and quarantine, because i really dont know what else to do, i see models getting tipped 400tkns in a row while im getting tipped 1 tkn, sometimes not even this and i always ask myself what do im doing wrong but doesnt seems to be anything wrong with me, well i dont know...

Maybe try other sites too. Clip sites, Skype listings, pso, subscription services

1700 isn't a terrible camscore. Just my opinion, but you shouldn't watch other models and compare your room to their room or wonder "why am I not getting tipped like them". All that accomplishes is making you doubt yourself. Plus, you don't know the particular circumstances behind why they are doing well. It's easy to see a model get tip bombed and think "she is doing the same things I do, why am I not getting that kind of money?", when in all reality that same model could have put years into building up their room and strengthening relationships with regulars, spends an insane amount of hours online each and every day, and spends tons of money on equipment and hours into setting up special shows. Sure, there's some models who get lucky and do extremely well from the get go, but that's generally not the case. And even still, all you're doing is wasting time wondering "why not me?".

You could do one of two things. Change up your cam hustle on MFC. Work different hours, work longer shifts, change up your tip menu, do different types of shows, etc.

Or, you can try new things and go where the money is. Like Audri said, try clip sites, different camming sites, phone sex, subscription based sites, there's a ton of different options within the adult industry you can take to make money. You can even still cam on MFC while trying out these options.

I was in a similar situation where I wasn't making the money I wanted to make through MFC. A lot of it had to do with my lack of consistency. I tried CB and SM, but neither worked for me so I stayed with MFC. I started doing better when I changed my show to being more goofy and hang out centered while also dancing and moving around more (instead of being just straight up sexual), but for the life of me I could never keep my schedule consistent and it was always hard for me to work long hours, which really decreased the money I could have potentially made. Finally, I started getting more involved with clip making, realized my revenue shot up and eventually went over to solely clip making since that was more practical and lucrative for me.

Try new things, it can only help.

1700 isn't a terrible camscore. Just my opinion, but you shouldn't watch other models and compare your room to their room or wonder "why am I not getting tipped like them". All that accomplishes is making you doubt yourself. Plus, you don't know the particular circumstances behind why they are doing well. It's easy to see a model get tip bombed and think "she is doing the same things I do, why am I not getting that kind of money?", when in all reality that same model could have put years into building up their room and strengthening relationships with regulars, spends an insane amount of hours online each and every day, and spends tons of money on equipment and hours into setting up special shows. Sure, there's some models who get lucky and do extremely well from the get go, but that's generally not the case. And even still, all you're doing is wasting time wondering "why not me?".

You could do one of two things. Change up your cam hustle on MFC. Work different hours, work longer shifts, change up your tip menu, do different types of shows, etc.

Or, you can try new things and go where the money is. Like Audri said, try clip sites, different camming sites, phone sex, subscription based sites, there's a ton of different options within the adult industry you can take to make money. You can even still cam on MFC while trying out these options.

I was in a similar situation where I wasn't making the money I wanted to make through MFC. A lot of it had to do with my lack of consistency. I tried CB and SM, but neither worked for me so I stayed with MFC. I started doing better when I changed my show to being more goofy and hang out centered while also dancing and moving around more (instead of being just straight up sexual), but for the life of me I could never keep my schedule consistent and it was always hard for me to work long hours, which really decreased the money I could have potentially made. Finally, I started getting more involved with clip making, realized my revenue shot up and eventually went over to solely clip making since that was more practical and lucrative for me.

Try new things, it can only help.

yes that makes sense, i see that some of the models are there for quite long time and others are just very lucky, also some members been telling me that i should tease more so this would make the members tip me more, now do you think they are trying to play me to get free ass flash, pussy or boobs flash or they do have a point? because some of them been telling me that the other models normally do it, they do a pussy flash for free so this makes the members wants to tip her, because i dont do any flash if no one is tipping me, im most of the time start the show in a nice lingerie and in a position where you can see my face a my bum (in doggy) with my face on the camera so i think this should be enough for me and not need to do flashes for free, CB also didnt worked for me, and i never understand to be honest, always when i log in chaturbate eevrybody its already naked, which is different on MFC, when i have a look in the other models around in MFC they are normally dressed, in lingeries, and a few naked just a few, but on chaturbate i didnt understand very well how it works like, if people already start naked or what.. i dont know, just made me very confused when i tried there, so i just decided to stick with MFC

now do you think they are trying to play me to get free ass flash, pussy or boobs flash or they do have a point?

Anyone who says you should do something that you have on your tip menu for free because "other models do it" are definitely freeloaders trying to get free flashes. There's no incentive to tip for something when you'll do it without the tip and it can turn away actual tipping members if you give into those freeloaders. I'd personally tell them "Cool, then go to those model's rooms" and probably ban them, but that's just me.

Also, I wanted to mention, if you're already selling videos on MFC Share you should look into making a ManyVids store. You can also create a Clips4Sale and iWantClips store as well to diversify your income. Since you're already making videos it wouldn't be much more work to create clip stores and post the same videos there.

Hi guys, its been like 4 months i been on MFC and im not gonna lie i didnt been doing that great, i been doing ok but nothing more than that, i bought new studio lights for my shows, i bought a new HD camera, i bought the lush, i bought new lingeries etc etc... im always friendly with everybody, my prices are not high, i do videos to sell, im always posting pictures on my gallery but even after all the effort it seems to be going nowhere, my camscore is 1700 at the moment, i have read here before a few models saying that normally at least your camscore should be 4k or otherwise its clearly that you not doing good and you are getting nowhere, if anyone know about anything i could do to improve it i would be really happy and greatful if you can share, or i dont know if this is just a hard time because of this all thing with the covid19 and quarantine, because i really dont know what else to do, i see models getting tipped 400tkns in a row while im getting tipped 1 tkn, sometimes not even this and i always ask myself what do im doing wrong but doesnt seems to be anything wrong with me, well i dont know...
This was how I felt when I first started out years ago. Literally everything you said downnnn to the T! My worst habit was watching other rooms wondering what I was doing wrong. I stopped doing that changed up my room a bit/ went on diff hours than my usual and I eventually found my group of regulars whom I still Skype with 8 years later! I have ventured out from MFC as I personally found I make more elsewhere but to each their own! I think it’s always great to have diff streams of revenue coming in. So if one site is busy you can hop on another etc etc :)

Reactions: Mila_
There is a lot of luck involved imo but if you help your luck it’s better! So try to approach this like it was a puzzle or a riddle: how can I fit the pieces differently so that I get a different outcome? Try different things and whatever works, repeat it. If something doesn’t work the first 3 attempts, discard it. Switch your schedule, switch your clothing, switch the cam angle, switch the show style... keep trying different things and eventually you will find your groove. And if you don’t, hey, there is no shame in quitting or canning MFC and trying a different site, at least you leave knowing you did everything in your power and it just wasn’t in your stars on MFC ❤️ the key is not to feel defeated, just see it as an experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.