AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have a few questions about streammate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Twitter Username
@LilyBlueBBW
Streamate Username
LilyBluBBW
Chaturbate Username
bigpussy690
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/425557/BBWchubbyLisbyIsley/
1. I had a member yesterday take me into private and I stayed full clothed because I was afraid of exposing my naked ass to the rest of the room and getting my account closed. How do I go into private with a member and close myself off from the rest of the room?

2. I only made like $5 yesterday and I found out that it was the end of the week's billing period. Am I going to receive a check for that $5 or will Streammate hold the payment until I make the minimum?

3. What is the best rates for a beginner model on streammate, in terms of Exclusive and Premium chat? Oh and what is a gold show?

4. How do I find the link to my room so I can promote it on twitter?

1. As soon as someone takes you private, the rest of the room can't see you (give or take a couple seconds for lag). They can still pop in and out of the room, but all they'll see will be a screen inviting them to join the show. In an exclusive, the entire room will be kicked and people can't pop in and out of chat.

2. They don't pay you until you hit the minimum, any smaller amount will be carried over to the next pay period.

3. I started out at $3.99 for privates and $4.99 for exclusives. That worked pretty well for me,and then I started slowly moving my prices up. Most Streammate models find that they do better with higher prices - more privates, and longer privates, because the paying traffic will actually see a higher price as an indicator that a model is worth it, and guys who are really into you don't care how much you charge. There'll be cheap dudes who beg you to do a gold show for them or lower your privates to $1.99 "because I can't afford your prices bb". FUCK THEM. I would ban them, personally. Cheap dudes are also the most demanding and the worst about pushing your boundaries, and their shows are super short, because they tend to only get shows when they're about to cum.

A gold show is a show type that you'll be automatically approved for once you qualify for them. You set up a countdown for it, outlining what you'll be doing, how long you'll do it, how much $ for the show to start, how long the countdown will be, and how much each person needs to contribute to enter the show. It'll take you to the paid chat area once you start it, and, like a private, people can pop in and out of chat, but will see an invitation to join, not anything happening in the show.

Some models are more successful in privates and exclusives, others are more successful in gold shows. It varies and depends on your style.

4. Your link is yourmodelname.cammodels.com. You get referral credit from people signing up through your link. Cammodels.com is one of Streammate's numerous white label sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.