AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have been denied after trying several times to verify my age (I am 23) using my US passport and following all of the instructions (showing full face

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2020
Hi there.. unfortunately I have been denied several times after trying to send requests to verify my age... I am stumped because I followed the instructions clearly and my photos were precise and the quality and content were completely legible. I am worried I might be blocked from continuing to send my ID or might be seen as an annoyance by support ( my own worry). I have tried EVERYTHING (I sent my Canadian passport) and I'm just wondering if you could help me with the verification process because I really do want to become apart of this community and don't want to irritate the staff. :)
My username is: sinandseduction

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.