AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have emailed my W9’s to Chaturbate support and I still have not received my paycheck or confirmation!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2022
I didn’t receive my paycheck by the 7th, so naturally I had to investigate.

Chaturbate says they need to me to fill out a W9 and email it back, so I did. I have not received any confirmation that they have received it and released my payment…

Has this happened to anyone else recently? How long does it take? I feel scammed :(

Do they need anything else from me? If someone from Chaturbate can please respond I would greatly appreciate.

USER: rosielinda16
Support Case Number: 20246710

Chaturbate says they need to me to fill out a W9 and email it back, so I did. I have not received any confirmation that they have received it and released my payment…

Has this happened to anyone else recently? How long does it take? I feel scammed :(

Do they need anything else from me? If someone from Chaturbate can please respond I would greatly appreciate.

@punker barbie can you help??

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.