AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have fallen for a cam model obviously

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack95_

One year from now I didn't think It would happened i know i got trick I don't believe it I deny it but it hurts I don't want to wonder or what if.....I told her yup I did probably a mistake .....you see i thought of this over and over I seen it from different angle I've come to understand she may have her reason I can understand that I won't deny that she's a fake and that she is just manipulate me.....but the truth is I want to risk it even if I get hurt in the end I don't care and it doesn't bother me what is her job being a cam model but I just want her to be honest I don't want to force anything ......she said she has some feelings but. That's just it she doesn't talk about it she keeps in a loop.......so I've stop watching her on cam I stop giving her money and tokens....but to be fair in the beinging I didn't even give her money or token just when I could I did I didn't even give her that much / it was always just talk about dream goal life TV shows movies are favorite things in life what we enjoyed small conversation big conversation and I am not scared the she could be a fake or that she is manipulate me....I accept her for who she is.....I more afraid that she won't accept me and yet we still talk to each other I think she beautiful has a gorgeous smile but at night I lay awake I think of her it breaks my heart .....as I write this some tears fall down my face .....I'll risk even if hurts me /

Reactions: AllyVixen
Status
Not open for further replies.