AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have my account banned and it is verified by age

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2020
@punker barbie hi , I am model. NATIROBERTS_ on chaturbate . I want to express my disagreement with chaturbate.com which is discriminating against me because of the way my face looks, regardless of whether I verify that I am over 18 years old, they do not let me recover my account due to many alerts from a cyber attack which has also eliminated 2 accounts from instagram. Now I realize that they steal my name and make an alternate chaturbate page for my search indexes on the net https://www.natiroberts.com/ not only with banning my account of 260,000 followers, they take my name to create a sub-domain and take advantage of my name in searches

natiroberts_WhatsApp Image 2020-08-18 at 5.28.20 PM.jpeg

Although a public forum is not the place to discuss age verification matters, customer service remains ready to assist you if you respond to their email. Regarding NatiRoberts.com, looking into this, it appears this is a white label of the Chaturbate platform owned by an affiliate advertiser. We have reached out to the advertiser to inquire about the basis of this use. We will update you by email when we receive a response.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.