AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have no idea why i was banned actually

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2020
SO i recently started cb and got banned and it didn't really say why. i have a feeling that it was for proposing a meet up. there was a guy that was messaging me and wouldn't really take the subtle hints that i was just a cam girl and didn't want anything else. I enjoyed him being a moderator and told him so and then he started to stalk me and found my facebook because like i said i was knew and forgot to change my real name on snap chat for a second. so he found me on facebook commented on posts and started to make threats and made fake profiles so finally i told him to shove it and he got mad said he reported me saying i was soliciting prostitution but i was seeming available but never actually available. and now i am banned i was told that @punker barbie has helped people before so i am really hoping this works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.