AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have no words..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaT

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 21, 2011
UK
Twitter Username
@Rebecca__t
MFC Username
RebeccaTeal
Chaturbate Username
RebeccaTeal
:shock: what the flip was that? Why would someone even do that. That has to be fake. Absolutely bonkers lol.

It's got to be fake, because it specifically says in the article that the 'third breast' has a tattooed nipple, but in the red shirt picture, you can clearly see the raised outline of a nipple on the middle 'breast'; that wouldn't be the case if the nipple was just a tattoo. My guess is it's probably some kind of prosthetic. It's been done before.

Hot when young, but her body is unlikely to age gracefully with a third. Got an image of a firm central breast and the other two dropping...hilarious. :laughing-rollingyellow: Asymmetry is a bad idea in body parts.

Never understood extreme breast implants as a rule, back pain is never sexy.

Reactions: weirdbr and JimsX
PlayboyMegan said:
I'm not buying what she's selling. She wants to be unattractive to men, yet does her hair, make-up, and wears revealing clothes... :roll:

I agree. On a UK newspaper website she has said she did it so she can be a reality TV star. It all looks like a prosthetic.

Ambers Troll said:
Hot when young, but her body is unlikely to age gracefully with a third. Got an image of a firm central breast and the other two dropping...hilarious. :laughing-rollingyellow: Asymmetry is a bad idea in body parts.

I don't think implants really cause back pain, they're far lighter than breast tissue. I've known some ladies with pretty large implants, and they don't have any back pain from them.

Reactions: Nordling
If you really think about it, all cosmetic surgery and body modification is unnatural whether it's something we personally/culturally find acceptable or not. I don't think 3 fake boobs is that much weirder than 2 really. It doesn't seem like a way to put men off though. Hehehehe. She could make a lot of money on cam i bet.

SweetSaffron said:
Ambers Troll said:

I don't think implants really cause back pain, they're far lighter than breast tissue. I've known some ladies with pretty large implants, and they don't have any back pain from them.
I would have thought they were lighter, but was unsure how much.... most women I know have had reductions (Sister had DD at 17 reduced to C, ex had E reduced to D, backpain was an issue there for both, and clothes shopping)

Ambers Troll said:
I would have thought they were lighter, but was unsure how much....

Ah, the queries that the internet allow us to answer... Those comments sparked my curiosity, so I went searching a bit... According to wikipedia, adipose tissue (fat) has a density of 0.9196Kg/liter; we probably can round it up a bit since breasts also have a bit of muscle which has a higher density (1.06 kg/liter), but that would maybe get to 0.95Kg/liter. As for implants, I couldn't find the data directly on wikipedia, but the site of a clinic claims that saline has a density of 1Kg/liter and silicone has a density of 0.97Kg/liter.. So implants in theory are heavier.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
PlayboyMegan said:
I'm not buying what she's selling. She wants to be unattractive to men, yet does her hair, make-up, and wears revealing clothes... :roll:
Agree. While it may put off average guys, it will bring on hordes of fetish guys with more unwanted attention than she can imagine.

SweetSaffron said:

Since I've gotten my implants, I have had a bit of back pain. Not severe or anything, but definitely noticeable. It's almost like when you've spent all day bending over (like working in a factory, or gardening, etc). I'm sure that girls who go even bigger than I did can notice the extra pain more. Granted, implants might be lighter than real breast tissue, but since I've never had to deal with this amount of weight on my chest before, it's still a substantial extra weight to me.

PlayboyMegan said:
So other articles I've read about it said she did do it to get her own reality show. That makes more sense. Since she's been all over my FB feed today, I would say her quest or attention worked.
Not just this, she's on Twitter too and definitely trying to get MTV's attention.

I didn't buy the "I wanna be unattractive for men" angle for a second. There are far cheaper and easier ways to do that than to get a third boob and alienate your own family.

Status
Not open for further replies.