AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i have problem with my verification age

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2022
@punker barbie i write you this mesagge because i want you help me pleaseI created my account and verified it with my expired passport that I took it out when I was 15 years old now I took out my new passport and chaturbate tells me that this is another document and if it is because it is new and totally valid my username is king_hotsoon

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2022-11-14 170223.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2022-11-14 170223.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 12
@punker barbie i write you this mesagge because i want you help me pleaseI created my account and verified it with my expired passport that I took it out when I was 15 years old now I took out my new passport and chaturbate tells me that this is another document and if it is because it is new and totally valid my username is king_hotsoon

You have THREE different threads about this (You posted a thread about it at 4:24…4:36…and 5:03 pm). You don’t have to keep making new threads about it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.