AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I haven’t gotten paid

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2022
I’ve been emailing Chaturbate support for weeks about my money being held on and never gotten a response after a month then they say I need a w9 which I constantly send them and each time I send it there’s always another problem why I can’t get paid now you stop responding after I finally fixed everything they asked me to fix. my username is Lishaflirts @punker barbie can you please respond with any news at all

I’ve been emailing Chaturbate support for weeks about my money being held on and never gotten a response after a month then they say I need a w9 which I constantly send them and each time I send it there’s always another problem why I can’t get paid now you stop responding after I finally fixed everything they asked me to fix. my username is Lishaflirts @punker barbie can you please respond with any news at all
I am feeling your pain right now. Ive been waiting over a week now for a “daily payout” request with bitcoin and ive never had any issues for 7 years. Now that i cash out $3000 at once they process it yet dont send me my money?? Now im being ignored as well after a few half ass support responses to blow me off and cover there ass? Is this what is really happening, scamming people out of there hard earned money behind a large company behind the scenes and delaying/ignoring everything with there support system scheme ??

Honest to god wth ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.