AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I haven't received the payment from Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2017
Good day. I am a model from chaturbate and I haven't receive any payment yet until now. It was my 4th times that I converted tokens into cash. Just the last cut off that cb sent me a notice that I received some fraudulent tips and they have removed it from my account which is fair to me but they haven't pay me yet from the rest tokens that I converted. I am still currently working on cb. My chaturbate user name is Playme_hornygirl. I sent them an email for inquiry but support said they can't see any payment from Nov.16-30 so I sent them a photo of my period earnings. I am waiting for them to pay me cos I have bills to pay and it's the only income I have right now. Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
I wanted to delete this but I don't know how cos cb support already gave an explanation just Today and it's already okay

Status
Not open for further replies.