AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I just got playstation VR

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
which required me to get a cam and the like so I've done a couple of streams via youtube. I'm still unsure if twitch is better for streaming. I'm not trying to make it adult or anything like that. I was just wondering if twitch or youtube is better for live streaming video games and connecting with other gamers? Do any of you stream? Any of you try out VR yet and if so how are you liking it?

Just my opinion really but Youtube seems to have a wider general audience that might be attracted. I know loads of people (myself included) who watch let's plays and the like on youtube. Not sure which is easier or more convenient though haha :)

Popular stream get more attention on twitch. Twitch also has token tipping. One more way fans can help contribute. People can also stream other stuff , for instance there a cooking show.

Youtube hides live streams in between their traditional pre-recorded content. There is less compition, it might be easier to start off. Youtube for gaming seems very gaming focused. To the point you can report them for streaming stuff that's not gaming. One guy goes between working out and playing overwatch. And leaves overwatch open. All this.. just so he doesn't get banned for streaming workouts.

Allot of people who get banned from twitch end up on youtube. For instance Zoei Burgher. Who's known for tweaking while playing games. and promising nudes at 1,000,000 subscribers.

Both platforms offer turning streams into pre recorded content. Youtube is a better platform for that. But user also expect higher production values.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: SweetbutSavage
Status
Not open for further replies.