AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know it's boring but who is this beautiful asian? Idk her name, who is this model or what is the w

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aunt Annabelle! Haven't seen you in a while!

Your family is so big! How you are able to recognize them all is amazing to me. Tell Aunt Annabelle I love her tattoo.

I know this isn't the thread for this (and not just to you Saffron), but I have a question that isn't really a daily thoughts thing or a loathe/love thing. I just gave a neighbor a bag of home grown tomatoes and he just left them outside on his barbeque machine (we have outside porches). I gave them to him hoping he would eat them but if he leaves them outside, where they may or may not go bad, what are my options for taking them back? Part of me thinks he took them just to be nice, but, maybe they get better if left outside? Maybe he doesn't give a crap and they will sit and rot there? I just feel weird to let good tomatoes go to waste. (I secretly want to be creepy and take them away at something like 4 in the morning, just to save them to eat).

I know this isn't the thread for this (and not just to you Saffron), but I have a question that isn't really a daily thoughts thing or a loathe/love thing. I just gave a neighbor a bag of home grown tomatoes and he just left them outside on his barbeque machine (we have outside porches). I gave them to him hoping he would eat them but if he leaves them outside, where they may or may not go bad, what are my options for taking them back? Part of me thinks he took them just to be nice, but, maybe they get better if left outside? Maybe he doesn't give a crap and they will sit and rot there? I just feel weird to let good tomatoes go to waste. (I secretly want to be creepy and take them away at something like 4 in the morning, just to save them to eat).

As a person who grows tomatoes and fucking loves tomatoes, I'd confront your neighbor. Go throw salsa and bloody marys at them. Make sure they know what they just wasted by leaving out those beautiful tomatoes.

Seriously. My mouth is watering just thinking about home grown tomatoes. My mom grows them and it's been ages since I've had one. They're a goddamn treasure, @n_i_c_u .

WOW, two peoples that love tomatoes! I just gave him them today AFTER asking if he wanted them. He said yes, so I gave them to him. He didn't have to take them. And I could go all covert and save them (actually he is on the first floor and I can reach them--I just don't know if that is a bad thing to do). I just was thinking that since I gave them to him he has every right to do with them what he wants (kind of why I don't want to confront him), even if that means me seeing them sitting in the bag on his barbeque thingy everyday I walk up the steps to my apartment.

If I see them tomorrow just sitting there, I guess I will ask for them back. I just hate confrontation. I am sure he will give them back to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex_M_21
My mom grows them and it's been ages since I've had one

As a person who grows tomatoes and fucking loves tomatoes,

WOW! Yes, this is my first time actually doing the planting and growing with my dad as a guide. He, getting in his older age is showing me how to do it and it seems to be working out great. I guess I feel these are fucking special tomatoes or something because I had something to do with them. :) (I might be a little over protective of them)

WOW.

Your family is so big! How you are able to recognize them all is amazing to me. Tell Aunt Annabelle I love her tattoo.

sound like you neighbor needs tped. i grow heirlooms and this breaks my heart.

Reactions: n_i_c_u

Invite yourself over and make him the best damn salad he's ever had. Rescue those bitches!

I feel like this thread has gotten significantly more useful and relevant since the introduction of the tomatoes element.

This is embarrassing, but I don't actually know the proper way to store a tomato. Could it be that they're happiest outdoors? If I put them in the fridge, they get... weird. If I leave them at room temperature, they go bad unreasonably fast.

When I was growing up, we grew our own tomatoes, so if you wanted one, you'd just go out and find one. They were always warm from the sunshine, but weren't squishy, and they could be cut nicely. So maybe outdoors in the sunshine is actually the right temperature for a tomato? We also grew strawberries (so much better than the ones in the store!), and I can't figure out that storage situation, either.

I'd actually like to know what happens to the tomatoes. If you think they're at risk of going bad, you could steal them back in the night, tear up the bag like a raccoon or bear (if you have them there) got to it, and just leave the bag on his patio.

My coworker told me she has several tomatoes at home that she could bring me. I LOOOVE tomatoes! Big ones...small ones...some as big as your head...

Reactions: n_i_c_u
I will just straight up eat a tomato, like it's an apple or some shit. They're so good.

Two things money can't buy: true love and home grown tomatoes. Well, you can prolly rent true love by the hour but not 'maters. My opinion is that you gave them up to the neighbor and they're now his, he'll do with them whatever he will.

As far as how to store them, you can pick them just as they're turning and place them in a window sill; this will help them ripen. When they do become ripe and you cut them and put 'em in the fridge, yeah, they'll get a bit funky but you can still eat them. Do any of you can maters to use as soup starter?

This is embarrassing, but I don't actually know the proper way to store a tomato. Could it be that they're happiest outdoors? If I put them in the fridge, they get... weird. If I leave them at room temperature, they go bad unreasonably fast.

As far as how to store them, you can pick them just as they're turning and place them in a window sill; this will help them ripen. When they do become ripe and you cut them and put 'em in the fridge, yeah, they'll get a bit funky but you can still eat them. Do any of you can maters to use as soup starter?

Just to add to this. If you have whole tomatoes which are ripe and you want to keep them longer, don't put them in the fridge. A sliced up one is fine in the fridge. But whole tomatoes, put a towel on a counter and put them on that. Not in the sunlight at that point, and also not close together. And normal ventilation, that's good too.

Tomatoes are one of the fruits that give off ethylene gas. So, if you keep them close together, in a non ventilated area, they ripen faster. The gas they give off ripens themselves at a faster rate. You want any of the ethylene to escape freely.

Also, don't put any other ethylene producing fruit nearby. Apricots, Avocados, Bananas, Cantaloupes, Honeydew melons, Kiwis, Mangoes, Nectarines, Papayas, Peaches, Pears, and Plums all produce ethylene.

Also for you that grow tomatoes, make sure you trim off any suckers that grow or start to grow on the plants. I believe you can Google sucker vines on tomatoes or suckers on tomatoes for a more lengthy explanation of what they are and how to recognize them. Basically suckers are off shoot vines that grow under tomato producing vines that act like parasites for the vine. They steal nutrients meant for the good vines and grow smaller tomatoes than a good vine will, robbing the good vines of those nutrients necessary for the good vines to grow good tomatoes.

You can also do that for pepper plants.

I'd actually like to know what happens to the tomatoes. If you think they're at risk of going bad, you could steal them back in the night, tear up the bag like a raccoon or bear (if you have them there) got to it, and just leave the bag on his patio.

That was what I was thinking of doing...framing an animal! LOL. The guy didn't let me down and when I walked out this morning they were gone. So hopefully he is enjoying them. I just had a worst case scenario experience (it would have sucked to walk up the steps every day and see that bag full of tomatoes just sitting there). :nailbiting:

My opinion is that you gave them up to the neighbor and they're now his, he'll do with them whatever he will.

Yeah, that is the 'right' approach to anything you give to anyone. I got a lot sensitive about them there tomatoes. :D

make sure you trim off any suckers that grow or start to grow on the plants.

Exactly what my dad taught me. Very important!

Reactions: Bubblybecky
Status
Not open for further replies.