AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I know some of you dont like the Lush vibe but what about the Domi?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiLove420

Cam Model
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Twitter Username
@NikkiLove4200
MFC Username
NikkiLove4200
Chaturbate Username
NikkiLove420
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000690681/NikkiLove4200/
I know some of you don't really like the Lovense Lush Vibe but I don't really see anyone talk to much about the Domi. I ordered mine early and received it in the 1st batch they made. So far I really like it but want to hear your thoughts about it. It is the 1st hitachi wand I ever own so I don't have one to compare it to but it is pretty powerful and much stronger than any other vibe I have. Also I haven't had any connection issues like the Lush.

*Gasp*---I'm still on the ohmibod stage, I was scared using it at first but at low vibe it feels great, then that sudden BUZZ when someone increase their tip, I crumble to a ball, and when they do it back to back, I really just want to reach for my vibe and throw it across the room! but that just me from a starting point of view.
I idolize you ladies that uses these and enjoy it so much, one day I know I will get to that point.

Thanks for replying _pilya_ I don't have the ohmibod I was wondering if that one was more intense than the lush. The domi is pretty strong. Comparing the domi to the lush is a big difference. The high setting on the domi is very intense compared to the high setting on the lush. You can connect them both at the same time during shows. Whenever I do that its pretty crazy when I get a high tip. Know what you mean about wanting to throw it lol

Thanks for replying _pilya_ I don't have the ohmibod I was wondering if that one was more intense than the lush. The domi is pretty strong. Comparing the domi to the lush is a big difference. The high setting on the domi is very intense compared to the high setting on the lush. You can connect them both at the same time during shows. Whenever I do that its pretty crazy when I get a high tip. Know what you mean about wanting to throw it lol

I'm a beginner so everything is sensitively arousing for me. (if that is even a term). the ohmibod vibe is just a "safe" item for me too try and use, but OMG, it does work, especially for me. I cant use any penetrating vibe such as lush so I can only imagine how tense it can be.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
The domi is so more powerful than the lush. Id use it for torture tip shows but if you get a lot of tips it could get quite exhausting! Mine is stronger than my Doxy.... so just think could you handle that all day? ive had to fake no cumming using it haha!

I ordered mine early and received it in the 1st batch they made.
This thread just reminded me that I purchased mine in early September with a predicted ship date sometime in October. Well, October ends today... I have no Domi yet. :(

This thread just reminded me that I purchased mine in early September with a predicted ship date sometime in October. Well, October ends today... I have no Domi yet. :(

Sorry to hear that Amber . It did take a long time for mine to come in. I still get update emails from them about the domi and the last one said that the next batch hasn't been shipped yet. I ordered mine as soon as they announced them. It was a few months before i got it. Have to say to me it was worth the wait. Its one of my favorite toys now :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Same here. Time to write an email.

Sorry to hear you haven't received yours 2. It did take a few months to get mine. They are pretty good at answering back. They may be able to give you an estimate on how much longer it will be before they ship.

I ordered from the 2nd batch in April. Last update said they should be going out last week of October to get here sometime in November, but I haven't heard anything about shipping yet and my address isn't locked in yet. 3rd batch is obviously going to be awhile...

• Helpful!
I keep eyeing the domi because I have one of those Liberator riding pillows (highly recommended, but a little pricy). I feel like it could be a great option to use a tipping vibe toy effectively (read: on your clit) and still be hands-free. At the same time, my cordless Hitachi is amazing, and I would feel like I'm cheating on it...

There's also that little tiny clit vibe, and I'm curious about it. Seems like you could shove it in your panties and be good to go.

No offense to the lush, but I feel like it doesn't vibrate in the most effective location, so external tipping toys are much more interesting.

There's also that little tiny clit vibe
I got the Ambi and it's quite powerful for such a tiny rechargable thing. Has great rumbly vibrations. It's hard to hold, though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ms_Gingersnatch
Was think of getting one like this. Never had a riding pillow. I love trying new toys :)
It's surprising how versatile it is. Obviously you can use it in a cowgirl type position, but it also works in some doggy style variations (pillow goes under your abdomen and it holds the hitachi without the pillow blocking the view of your ass). Surprisingly it will also hold my full weight (135-145 lbs) pretty steady if I sit on it without kneeling, so I can spread my legs wide and grind against the hitachi head. It's good stuff.
I've only spot cleaned the cover, so I don't know how well it holds up in the washing machine. I wouldn't throw it in the dryer no matter what the label says...

Reactions: NikkiLove420
It's surprising how versatile it is. Obviously you can use it in a cowgirl type position, but it also works in some doggy style variations (pillow goes under your abdomen and it holds the hitachi without the pillow blocking the view of your ass). Surprisingly it will also hold my full weight (135-145 lbs) pretty steady if I sit on it without kneeling, so I can spread my legs wide and grind against the hitachi head. It's good stuff.
I've only spot cleaned the cover, so I don't know how well it holds up in the washing machine. I wouldn't throw it in the dryer no matter what the label says...

Now you made me really want one lol

I got the Ambi and it's quite powerful for such a tiny rechargable thing. Has great rumbly vibrations. It's hard to hold, though.

I had the ambi as well. Totally stopped working for me and you can feel where it's came apart inside. They want me to pay to ship it to China for them before they will replace it and pay extra for tracking. It would cost me more than I paid for it. Completely disgusted with lovense at this point so I won't be buying the domi/osci

• Sorry to hear that.
update. we good.
Did you just reply to the initial purchase email or contact them otherwise? I'd really like them to give me an update too.

Oct 15, 2017 • 1:00PM (18 days ago)

Domi 2nd Batch:
Domi 2nd Batch for US Backers:
We are excited to ship out 2nd batch of DOMI to our partner’s warehouse in US in the next few days! We will start shipping out DOMI at the end of October. As promised, you will be getting your DOMI by the middle of November.

Domi 2nd batch Rest of the world:
We are sending the units to warehouses around the world within couple of days, too. After reaching, it takes around a week to process them individually. You should be receiving the email with the tracking code for your DOMI the last week of October and you should receive your unit early/middle of November.

Domi 2nd batch hardware update:
To update you on the improvement of the product, an unstable spring located in the flexible neck of DOMI was causing the toy to be a bit noisy while vibrating. After a great deal of testing we decided to replace not only the spring but also the connecting rod, which sits on the inside of the spring. We are happy with the result: maintained flexibility of the vibrating head and no rattling sound after prolonged use.

Finally received this last week. It's amazing. I haven't even used the lovense app yet to see how adjusting the power levels would be, it just works fantastic right out of the box.

Debuting this on Friday on cam!

I want one, as I can (even though I am a guy) cum with wand massagers, actually I have the strongest orgasms with them. Question, when I go to the store it says delivery in two business days, but people here were talking about months. Have the delivery issues been addressed?

so my domi was a complete bust when i used it on cam. better for token sites for sure and for people who don't need strong vibrations to feel pleasure. i cant do the light and get aroused. i can't get into it. i need my wands on full blast. im a freak.
Wait, you think the Domi is not strong enough? It's stronger than my Hitachi...

Finally received this last week. It's amazing. I haven't even used the lovense app yet to see how adjusting the power levels would be, it just works fantastic right out of the box.

Debuting this on Friday on cam!

Glad you finally got it! I love mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.