AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help keeping my private shows private!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2017
Hey folks!

I'm a pretty new cam model, been on Chaturbate for about a week. I'm having a big problem with people being able to see my PVT shows without spying!

I am fine with viewers spying and have it enabled but for a per minute price of course. However, a few people have seen my pvt shows without even that!

I first found out when a viewer I trust told me he'd been able to see my PVT show when I went into it. When I went into another he said he couldn't see anything that time so I thought my issue was fixed. Then today, when I finished a pvt show I had a series of messages from another viewer saying "stop!" "He's scamming you" "you're not gonna get paid I can see your show!"

Luckily, I had been paid my per minute price for the pvt show, so that was working fine, but once again this additional user was able to view my show without paying to spy.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way I can fix it? Please help!

I'm not sure if this is the same issue or not but I have also had glitches with crazyticket app not blocking cam from people. I think it is a rather uncommon glitch though.

Super unfortunate when it happens though!

Best option would probably be to email support and explain the problem. I can't think of any way for you to fix it yourself.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hey folks!

I'm a pretty new cam model, been on Chaturbate for about a week. I'm having a big problem with people being able to see my PVT shows without spying!

I am fine with viewers spying and have it enabled but for a per minute price of course. However, a few people have seen my pvt shows without even that!

I first found out when a viewer I trust told me he'd been able to see my PVT show when I went into it. When I went into another he said he couldn't see anything that time so I thought my issue was fixed. Then today, when I finished a pvt show I had a series of messages from another viewer saying "stop!" "He's scamming you" "you're not gonna get paid I can see your show!"

Luckily, I had been paid my per minute price for the pvt show, so that was working fine, but once again this additional user was able to view my show without paying to spy.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way I can fix it? Please help!

I went over to the CB testbed to look at how this works, and the idea I have is that some user might be sending you formatted messages that *look* like a private chat invitation, but in fact are just regular messages. Then when you click on that to accept the private, you are being put into a mode that he has (somehow) configured.

I have a proactive idea for you. Do NOT select the accept link in the public chat window. Instead, right below the video display of your image you will see a message from the CB software that says:
"userxyz wants to start a "Private" show. ( Accept or Decline )

Press the Accept link in that area and never press the Accept link in the public chat window.

If you ever see a situation where there is an Accept link in the public chat window, but no Accept link in the area I am describing, then you are being hacked for sure, and that is not a valid CB Private request.

Of course it could also be a bug in the CB system. I'm just giving you some ideas to explore, while you wait for CB support.

Status
Not open for further replies.