AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help please :( (automatic password in my room)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2020
Hello @punker barbie I am having a lot of issues to stream. Ticket #17221495 username: angeljessday

Usually I start with a password show where I check everything is fine and my streaming is showing (without the black screen) but this issue started a couple of days ago.

When I'm in public streaming, every six minutes my room closes automatically, asks for a password and all the visitors are outed. I don't have a password set. I have tried with different computers, cleared cache and cookies... :(. I'm losing regulars and new people, I've already contacted support yesterday but I haven't received an answer.

Please help me, I'm on the verge of tears :(

Hello @punker barbie I am having a lot of issues to stream. Ticket #17221495 username: angeljessday

Usually I start with a password show where I check everything is fine and my streaming is showing (without the black screen) but this issue started a couple of days ago.

When I'm in public streaming, every six minutes my room closes automatically, asks for a password and all the visitors are outed. I don't have a password set. I have tried with different computers, cleared cache and cookies... :(. I'm losing regulars and new people, I've already contacted support yesterday but I haven't received an answer.

Please help me, I'm on the verge of tears :(
be sure u deleate any pw and then press down update savings , and refresh your page . Also now you saw is creating problems, dont do that pw first check anymore , u can check ur stream like everyone when u start broadcasting, 1. 2 min noone will die if u busy checking if all good ..

Reactions: nickyrivers
Upvote 0
be sure u deleate any pw and then press down update savings , and refresh your page . Also now you saw is creating problems, dont do that pw first check anymore , u can check ur stream like everyone when u start broadcasting, 1. 2 min noone will die if u busy checking if all good ..
thank you ana! I did the things you mentioned to no avail... But yeah, you're right, I won't try to use it again as a test. Now I'm stuck, unavailable to run my stream :(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
thank you ana! I did the things you mentioned to no avail... But yeah, you're right, I won't try to use it again as a test. Now I'm stuck, unavailable to run my stream :(
your room seems fine, without any pw ...

Upvote 0
Only happens when I stream publicly. Every 6 minutes the room "resets" and ask for a password. Over and over. I asked in a different forum too and someone is having the same issue at the same six minutes.
I see. something might be stuck there . Hope you gonna fix it soon, u can anyway create another nick name on cb and try and see if that one works, usually cb aprove them in few minutes and u might be promoted as new also ,. maybe is just a win .. make a similar nick name , just an option maybe :cat:

Upvote 0
I played with password too to test my room and then i had the problems. I think somethink was saved in the server cache for my account. Or the way how i start now streaming helps. Before i open the browser i start my stream and soundsoftware already in OBS . Then after few minutes i start my browser EDGE , log in and start my bots. Now i am online without problems for 68 minutes.. Before all 5-6 minutes the password window came up.
Please try this way too.

Upvote 0
Just a thought for when the issue hopefully is resolved. If you feel most comfortable setting everything up with a password on the room, why not create a 2nd account to do the setup in, when picture and audio are as you like in that room, obtain a stream key for your 'stream' room and switch to that.

Upvote 0
Apparently, the issue has been fixed, some other people were complaining on Twitter too and CB fixed it! Thank you so much for all your suggestions and support. Hopefully I will be able to cam again.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.