AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help, some models are losing their jobs due to approval errors!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2022
Hey @Charlie_SC i hope you have a great day..

I have a big problem, in my studio account called "pk2_studios" on STRIPCHAT. I have continuously loaded 3 models with their ID CARD and License driver. They are totally legal. and several times they have been rejected. I've been in the process for several days and I don't know how to get them approved, I've done the processes totally well and I still don't know why they reject them, I really need help or these models will be unable to work and they need to be able to have money since it depends on this in order to generate money for their families.

Please help me:(

Hey @Charlie_SC i hope you have a great day..

I have a big problem, in my studio account called "pk2_studios" on STRIPCHAT. I have continuously loaded 3 models with their ID CARD and License driver. They are totally legal. and several times they have been rejected. I've been in the process for several days and I don't know how to get them approved, I've done the processes totally well and I still don't know why they reject them, I really need help or these models will be unable to work and they need to be able to have money since it depends on this in order to generate money for their families.

Please help me:(

Confirming that I have received your direct message with the relevant information.
Please refer to my reply via direct email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.