AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need help with OBS multistream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone! 🤗

1 year ago I used OBS to stream on Ctb and Stripchat but after a while I didn't could make it anymore.
I used to open obs, then open a new obs window and having 2 windows from where I stream on 2 diferent sites. Now, no matter what I do on second window I can't use same webcam source so I can only stream to 1 site.
Splitcam is kinda good but I really want to be back on streaming with OBS.

Is a paid version that I should buy now or I do something wrong?

Any advice is more than welcome and sorry for bad english ♥️

Hello everyone! 🤗

1 year ago I used OBS to stream on Ctb and Stripchat but after a while I didn't could make it anymore.
I used to open obs, then open a new obs window and having 2 windows from where I stream on 2 diferent sites. Now, no matter what I do on second window I can't use same webcam source so I can only stream to 1 site.

I've encountered this issue previously. I think it's quite a common issue with webcams. Once one application is using the camera as a source, other applications usually can't use it at the same time.

Hello everyone! 🤗

You can turn on the obs virtual camera in one and use that as your video source in the second.
a better option though would be using shine model browser, you stream to their server and they restream it to all your different sites so you only need one obs window open and they pull all the chat into a single window so from the model side it's like working on a single site.

This maybe will help you . My friend said that one famous camgirl on chaturbate was using it. It says u can use for free but when i downloaded and wanted 2 sites it asked me for premium version,

Hello everyone! 🤗

Download Sora Yuki plugin for multistreaming.

You can turn on the obs virtual camera in one and use that as your video source in the second.
a better option though would be using shine model browser, you stream to their server and they restream it to all your different sites so you only need one obs window open and they pull all the chat into a single window so from the model side it's like working on a single site.
Is it legit for sure? I installed shine browser and it asks me to choose site and when i click lets say- cb- it ask me to login on cb through shine browser. I need be sure that this is legit because if not, then login from suspicious browser can cause loosing tokens or something.

Is it legit for sure? I installed shine browser and it asks me to choose site and when i click lets say- cb- it ask me to login on cb through shine browser. I need be sure that this is legit because if not, then login from suspicious browser can cause loosing tokens or something.
Yep it's safe to use.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Absolutelly safe tu use . i use them over 1 year by now

and how u login there? It asked me to choose one site from few so i clicked chaturbate and it asked me to login on my account through shine browser and it scared me. What is next?How that works?

Exactelly this you log in to the sites thru shine browser , and you copy the obs from each site and you put it in shine browser

image_2022-07-26_001603388.png

Then you go in OBS you go for SETTINGS in the right down corner - then STREAM - then at Service you choose Custom ... - at Server you give the shinemodel server , and at Streamkey you give the shinemodel
Streamkey

Screenshot 2022-07-26 001417.png

Press Save in OBS and thereit is you are all setted up .

ATTENTIONS :

1 . While you are streaming beside the main Shine model pannel where you will see all chat , all tips , all pms , all private requests , you will also have to have open in shine browser every site you are online on , otherwise the chats from the sites will not be visible .

Like this image_2022-07-26_002923741.png

While you are online you dont need to click constantely between pages because all will apear in thei main panel , from every single site you have open .

PS : i am sorry for my bad drawings but i hope you understand it :link:

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Exactelly this you log in to the sites thru shine browser , and you copy the obs from each site and you put it in shine browser

View attachment 93276

Then you go in OBS you go for SETTINGS in the right down corner - then STREAM - then at Service you choose Custom ... - at Server you give the shinemodel server , and at Streamkey you give the shinemodel
Streamkey

View attachment 93277

Press Save in OBS and thereit is you are all setted up .

ATTENTIONS :

1 . While you are streaming beside the main Shine model pannel where you will see all chat , all tips , all pms , all private requests , you will also have to have open in shine browser every site you are online on , otherwise the chats from the sites will not be visible .

Like this View attachment 93278

While you are online you dont need to click constantely between pages because all will apear in thei main panel , from every single site you have open .

PS : i am sorry for my bad drawings but i hope you understand it :link:
Thank you sooooooooooo much! Tomorrow i will try :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.