AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need some advice 🙏

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
one of my regulars in private buy my WhatsApp and now he wants me to videocall him while we were in pvt and even ask me to do public cumshow with WhatsApp video call..is this allowed in cb? and if this allowed should I double the price of tokens? ohw BTW I don't offer offline payments ever I know its against the rules..

I have seen one model do public cum shows while on video calls with a user on CB. She would not show any touching or penetration to the room unless they tipped for it. Only the person on the call saw anything. I think that is up to you and how comfortable you are and the boundaries you set for your room.

Reactions: newbiecammodel
Upvote 0
one of my regulars in private buy my WhatsApp and now he wants me to videocall him while we were in pvt and even ask me to do public cumshow with WhatsApp video call..is this allowed in cb? and if this allowed should I double the price of tokens? ohw BTW I don't offer offline payments ever I know its against the rules..
It's allowed (provided you don't show the call on camera), but you don't have to do it, especially for free.

Reactions: newbiecammodel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.