AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need some help! Lots of questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannesacherie

Cam Model
Sep 23, 2019
Chaturbate Username
VanessaCherie92
Hi everyone!! Its great to be back!! I dabbled a little in chaturbate a year ago but tomorrow I will be going full time and putting 100%... I think before I was doing it all wrong. I did a lot in public chat and had a few privates but this time I want to only show p$$$ and cum shows and such in private or group shows... but that's the thing I don't exactly understand , how do you do group shows? Do you have those that paid do a group show? I'd like advice on how to really make money because in the past if I wasn't naked and doing something I wouldn't get tipped but I have a friend who says neve do anything for free so I'm a little torn..... also I've been looking g at the amazing amber cuties material and have seen her strip tease aswell as dildo videos and I'm wondering are those things done in privates only or how does it work????? If you read all this thank you 😂😂

These questions will be best answered if you watch some model's streams and see how they run things. Want to know how Amber specifically runs her shows? Watch one and find out. Watch a few other models - similar to you, different from you, get a good variety going. Get some tokens and participate, so you have a feel for how it feels on the other side - what motivates you to tip? What makes you leave a room?

Hi here! Firstly, I'm not AmberCutie but...
AmberCutie works on MFC.
She doesn't work on CB.
And as far as I know (mostly, according to her profile on MFC), she doesn't do a private shows.
So, I assume that you've seen the videos from her public shows.
MFC is a public-based site (as CB is) but it's completely different from CB in so many aspects so I don't think we can compare.
What works on CB, doesn't work on MFC. And what works on MFC, doesn't work on CB.
I can say the same about models.
What works for one model, might not work for other model.

I do work on CB. And I'm a private-based model.
Overall, CB is a great site (with all the pros and cons) but have you considered joining another site if you want to concentrate on a private shows?
Streamate seems to be what you're looking for.
Honestly, I wouldn't join CB as a private-based model nowadays.
My room isn't dying yet only because I've been around for years and I've built up my modest fan-base.
I think CB is worth joining now if you don't mind hanging out in the public chat and doing some public shows.
That's not the case, so if I were you, I'd search for another site that might fit your boundaries and goals much more than CB.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
A group show is when members (usually 2 or more, depends on your settings) all take you into a private show and typically pay a lower rate than if you were in a private. So say your private show settings are 60tk/min, a group show might be 12tk/min, if you have 4 members that's 48tk per minute and you're entertaining 4 people (in private) instead of just one. They initiate it, like a private show.

Thanks so much for all the great answers. I've signed up for both chat. And streamate but atm I feel more comfortable of chat. Simply because I have experience with it. I will start tonight and hopefully do better than before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.