AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I need support for a banned account no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2018
HELLO
Can someone here help me ? I worked for nearly two years on chaturbate, my account name is "candy_candy66" now it is banned for no reason. I emailed support chaturbate two days ago but there was no response, I wanted to know the specific reason why they treated me that way.

I feel worry, pls help me

HELLO
Can someone here help me ? I worked for nearly two years on chaturbate, my account name is "candy_candy66" now it is banned for no reason. I emailed support chaturbate two days ago but there was no response, I wanted to know the specific reason why they treated me that way.

I have reached out to support and will update you once I have more information regarding your account status.

Upvote 0
HELLO

Support has informed me that they have sent you an email with an update regarding your account status.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I was in the middle of a cam session and my account was banned. Note stated ‘we have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service’. I have sent an email but have not heard from them. I have tokens for cashing in and now my account is banned when I have not violated any terms.
Can you please help?

Upvote 0
I was in the middle of a cam session and my account was banned. Note stated ‘we have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service’. I have sent an email but have not heard from them. I have tokens for cashing in and now my account is banned when I have not violated any terms.
Can you please help?
They never give any reason at first :/ and they are sometime long to review your account after your mail.
To find an help here, you need to confirm your pseudo on Chaturbate and tag @punker barbie to make sure you are read

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "búp bê barbie, bài đăng: 1065089, thành viên: 4828"]
Bộ phận hỗ trợ đã thông báo cho tôi rằng họ đã gửi cho bạn một email có cập nhật về trạng thái tài khoản của bạn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Thanks you so much

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.