AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I new user. My account maximum 5 anonymous users are watching, how can I work on your site?! if I earned 1 dollar in 5 hours.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2022
I new user. My account maximum 5 anonymous users are watching, how can I work on your site?! if I earned 1 dollar in 5 hours.

This is fine? I still have the "new" sign. Do something with your site! Work is unreal!

This is fine? I still have the "new" sign. Do something with your site! Work is unreal!
What site? Nobody owns a site here, you are on a forum. And I understand that it's frustrating, but we've all been through this, and we've grown through a lot of work, a lot of hours, a lot of patience, no one has helped us at all.

Upvote 0
What site? Nobody owns a site here, you are on a forum. And I understand that it's frustrating, but we've all been through this, and we've grown through a lot of work, a lot of hours, a lot of patience, no one has helped us at all.
Chaturbate.com site

Upvote 0
No platform guarantees any level of traffic or earning. Hopefully browsing some of the many threads with tips for new performers can help you out. I would highly suggest not choosing CB as your main earning platform, just a quick scroll through this section of the (entirely unaffiliated with CB) forum should tell you why.

Upvote 0
No platform guarantees any level of traffic or earning. Hopefully browsing some of the many threads with tips for new performers can help you out. I would highly suggest not choosing CB as your main earning platform, just a quick scroll through this section of the (entirely unaffiliated with CB) forum should tell you why.
I was given a "new" badge on CB. Now I'm in the bathhouse, although I didn't do anything forbidden on camera. What's going on with the site? Support responds with auto-messages

Upvote 0
Just because you are streaming on a site doesn't guarantee you an audience and a payday. You need to work to get people in your room, and figure out your own unique way of getting tips and converting them into returning customers. It's like being in a band: just because you put out a record doesn't mean people are going to buy it. Besides having access to it, people need to know it exists in order to listen to it and buy it. Same here. So what? You are on the platform and people have access to you. What are you doing to let them know that you are there, and why they need to visit and tip?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.