1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

I offer sexting sessions via kik and snapchat.

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by ShyCollegeSlut, Oct 2, 2018.

1. ShyCollegeSlut

Cam Model

Kik/Snap Rates: $15 for 3 months of kik or snap (includes general chat, friendship, and companionship).

^^ This is a great way to get to know each other and see if we're compatible ^^

Sexting Services: (kik or snap comes free with purchase of a session)

15 minute minimum.

Sexting (just text) no pics/vids: $1/min *-$15 for 15 minutes-$20 for 20 minutes-$30 for 30 minutes-$60 for 60 minutes*

Sexting with photos: $2.00/min *-$30 for 15 minutes-$40 for 20 minutes-$45 for 30 minutes-$90 for 60 minutes*

Sexting with photos and videos: $3/min *-$45 for 15 minutes-$60 for 20 minutes-$75 for 30 minutes-$150 for 60 minutes*

Special Deal: If you book 30min or more your rate will be 50 cents less than posted price. (only applies to sexting with photos, or photos and videos)

Please inbox me to discuss limits, fetish possibilities, GFE, long term arrangements, and more)

*I offer online/virtual services only and I reserve the right to discontinue communication at any time due to disrespectful/abusive behavior. I offer refunds if the service you paid for wasn't received*