AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I really need help, there may be 20 models without work @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2022
@punker barbie Good afternoon, I understand that they are not very loved here, when the studio appeals here, but I do not see another way out, because terrible happened. The administrator who worked in our studio stole all models account data and changed passwords and emails. We admitted support about this and he asked to send to verify photos with an inverted document and with a secret word on paper. We sent from the face of each model and support requested the same verification from the studio account owner. But we have a problem, he recently died and we prepared to transfer all the accounts of models to a new studio account, which is registered on the new owner. Now we do not know how to do, tell me, please, we are very worried that support can block the accounts of models and we will not be able to move models to a new account

Status
Not open for further replies.