AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I recently got banned and hope I can get a second chance ):

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
Michigan
Twitter Username
@Kjam3s
Chaturbate Username
Kjam3s
I recently got banned for having an 18 + friend without proper age verification on my site for about 2 minutes. I feel incredibly irresponsible and hope I would be able to get a second chance to stream on the platform. I love steaming on Chaturbate and have cultivated a great community on there. I sent out a support ticket and I hope there still is a chance for me to get another opportunity. I'm deeply sorry for not adhering to the guidelines. It will never happen again in my cam career! My Chaturbate username is Kjam3s and if you need any more information please let me know!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-10-23-43-14-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-10-23-43-14-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 12
I recently got banned for having an 18 + friend without proper age verification on my site for about 2 minutes. I feel incredibly irresponsible and hope I would be able to get a second chance to stream on the platform. I love steaming on Chaturbate and have cultivated a great community on there. I sent out a support ticket and I hope there still is a chance for me to get another opportunity. I'm deeply sorry for not adhering to the guidelines. It will never happen again in my cam career! My Chaturbate username is Kjam3s and if you need any more information please let me know!
Only way you will get un banned is to provide age verification documents for your friend that was on cam. Actually you are just suspended from broadcasting so not really banned. It would say "you are banned" instead of "you are suspended" on the screenshot you showed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.