AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I run out of ideas HELP

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot claim to lead by example on this one, but... Maybe do a series of blog posts about fetishes and stuff you offer. Talk about the fetish in general and what you love about it.
Also, consider any keywords that apply to you (things that you think someone might google if they were looking for you or someone like you) and see if you can write an enjoyable blog post that includes them heavily. I'm pretty sure that you get many SEO points for writing shit that is readable and genuinely incorporates your key words in a natural context.
And if you're able to write posts that involve some real sex education in a humorous, fun way that men will enjoy reading and won't cause offense, god bless you, please do it.

PS. I really love mermaid hair. I'm pretty sure that all my guys would cry and hate me forever if I ever changed my hair color, but I might have to get a mermaid wig for the occasional mermaid day.

Status
Not open for further replies.