AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I saw some models online every day , aren't you tired ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very.

We used to do 14 hour days, 7 days for around 8 months. Eventually your energy and enthusiasm will suffer.

Your patience with trolls will also reduce.. 😂

We now aim for 8-12 hours per day, 7 days per week, whilst not abandoning OnlyFans, promoting and other businesses.

Don’t worry, we take the occasional day off to refresh.

When you have passion for something, it’s never really working.

For me personally I prefer shorter streams. Longer streams take a lot more effort and motivation and dont even necessairly convert better. It depends on your (loyal) viewers. It depends how you approach your stream in general.

Most important aswell is not getting burned out and even more being able to still "perform" as a male in particular since it's pretty exhausting and even worse visually noticable if streams take too long.

I've done long streams but anything above 4hrs now is no go personally. Balance is everything. I feel like for a lot of people it's about FOMO.

Props to those who are able to go for 8+ hours. I sometimes even see people at 24hrs +. That's crazy

I think for some models, especially if they are quite new and not used to attention from guys, or the vibrations from interactive toys, they get a bit "addicted" from it all. Maybe addicted is a wrong word, but I think in a lot of cases it's fair, but for a lot it's the excitement of "wow, guys actually like me, etc". I have spoken to so many where their previous partners have not shown them much attention, or worse, been abusive, etc. So this is a whole new thing and experience in an empowering and enlightening way for them.

I have found the sweet spot for me is three days on, one off. Then repeat. I can only manage 5-6 hours maximum a day, all in the morning. I have tried split shift, but come the afternoon, my motivation has upped and left. I used to work nights (10pm-3/4am) when I first started camming 18 months ago, but those killed me! I would always get sick and end up taking at least a week off and recovering. Obviously I am too much of a delicate flower! I love being in bed by 9pm reading (I am almost 40 lol!)....so, the mornings it is for me, and then I have more energy and can power through on loads of caffiene, and once I log off at around 2pm, the rest of the day is mine, all mine.

Reactions: pugpug
If you work 4 hours every stream, you’ll sometimes not make anything until after that point, especially in these challenging economic times.

We’ve previously done a 24 hour stream on SM when we first started and made a profit of approx $1300 in that duration, which I’m sure most models will never achieve without a following or long hours.

We’ve also done $800 profit in 4 hours, but that’s pot luck.

For us, the long hours are worth it as we probably wouldn’t achieve the high monthly figures we do.

I think for some models, especially if they are quite new and not used to attention from guys, or the vibrations from interactive toys, they get a bit "addicted" from it all. Maybe addicted is a wrong word, but I think in a lot of cases it's fair, but for a lot it's the excitement of "wow, guys actually like me, etc". I have spoken to so many where their previous partners have not shown them much attention, or worse, been abusive, etc. So this is a whole new thing and experience in an empowering and enlightening way for them.

sorry but i think this is a bad take. i dont believe ive ever heard a model mention they cam so much because they are receiving male attention. its usually because of the money and the fear of losing relevance. this is a very competitive industry.

it's also a huge stereotype in general that women are motivated by male attention. sure us cammodels do get a lot of attention from males, but the correlation does not imply causation.

"she is only dressing that way to get male attention." -she likes that style
"she hangs out with guys because she wants male attention." -they are her friends
"she cams so much because of the male attention" -it's her job

practically everyone experiences bad relationships. so, of course, there will be cammodels who will too have their share of bad relationships, because we people too.

don't get me wrong positive attention is nice, but i don't think it's the motivator.

but for a lot it's the excitement of "wow, guys actually like me, etc".
I'm pretty sure it's more "wow, guys actually tip me a lot, etc." Most women are painfully used to attention of guys since the age of 12 or so, and the only exciting part is finally being able to make money on it.

yes yes and yes! It can be extremely exhausting. However I've seen models do a variety of low effort activities while being clocked in (not showering, no make up, being in bed clothes, not talking much during their stream etc.) There is a difference between just showing up and putting in maximum stage/performer effort that really is tiring. I also know it's fairly popular to bust your ass in the beginning of the year (LOTS OF HOURS!) so models can pay off all their yearly expenses up front. Then later on they chill during the summer slow down! Lots of different angles to the business.

For me, my goals and financial success are very, very important.
I'm camming because I want to make lots of money.
I would rather work all day than not reach my goals.
So I push through it and cam as often and as long as I possibly can!

If you see a model on all day, I can't say this enough- Tip ! They have MORE THAN EARNED IT!

:h:
Ava

sorry but i think this is a bad take. i dont believe ive ever heard a model mention they cam so much because they are receiving male attention. its usually because of the money and the fear of losing relevance. this is a very competitive industry.

it's also a huge stereotype in general that women are motivated by male attention. sure us cammodels do get a lot of attention from males, but the correlation does not imply causation.

"she is only dressing that way to get male attention." -she likes that style
"she hangs out with guys because she wants male attention." -they are her friends
"she cams so much because of the male attention" -it's her job

practically everyone experiences bad relationships. so, of course, there will be cammodels who will too have their share of bad relationships, because we people too.

don't get me wrong positive attention is nice, but i don't think it's the motivator.

This is literally based on what multiple (over 10) have told me.
Some from long term relationships, some marriages, a lot married young and only had the attention of one man. As mentioned previously, the men stopped showing them interest and they didn't go seeking it elsewhere, so then when they come to a job like this, they realise and like it and it helps to motivate them and to keep coming back and being HAPPY/excited to do so. This truly is based on what models have told me themselves, it's not an assumption or my own opinion, it's literally what I have been told through conversations. And it doesn't seem like something they'd lie about, as I see nothing for them to gain from it.

I am not saying it's the sole motivator, of course, it isn't. For this and any job that goes by the commission the more you're earning the more motivated you are going to want to work longer hours. We've all done something like this before, if not being a cam model, then with something else.

Reactions: pugpug
This is literally based on what multiple (over 10) have told me.
Some from long term relationships, some marriages, a lot married young and only had the attention of one man. As mentioned previously, the men stopped showing them interest and they didn't go seeking it elsewhere, so then when they come to a job like this, they realise and like it and it helps to motivate them and to keep coming back and being HAPPY/excited to do so. This truly is based on what models have told me themselves, it's not an assumption or my own opinion, it's literally what I have been told through conversations. And it doesn't seem like something they'd lie about, as I see nothing for them to gain from it.

The gain is the pull on those heartstrings.
also

Status
Not open for further replies.