AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I send pictures of excellent quality and clear and still not verify my account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2018
hello @punker barbie my model account is: violetalevis, the pictures I sent are clear and very good resolution and are as chaturbate support just requested, I don't understand, why they put so many inconveniences without reason? the photos are quite clear and very good resolution, in the photo in which I am with my cedula and face nothing covers my face , I don't understand, the photos are exactly as support requested, but they still send me the same email that sends the right documents, but in the wrong way. :eek:😢

Hello this has been happening to me as well . i have been taking tons of pics at high quality and uploading them and they are all getting denied up to 12 denials now
dont know what else to do
Coheedrodeo

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.