AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I think I finally understood that I'm not for CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgirlbluee

Cam Model
Feb 28, 2020
Twitter Username
@florabluee
Chaturbate Username
mysticgirlblue
after a year of trying without success, I don't say financial, I was able to earn good money, but I never had a constancy, it did a lot of harm to my psychologist, in the last month it was horrible, with my room with absolutely no one for hours , at first I tried to enter two sites at the same time, but as the cb pays better, and it wasn't making a profit, I decided to change drastically, I signed up for the streamate, I'm looking forward to approval, and I would like you to tell me about your experiences there, if it is possible to share $ goals with me and how long it will reach them, and everything you can tell me, I am looking for information that motivates me! thank you very much, an excellent weekend

after a year of trying without success, I don't say financial, I was able to earn good money, but I never had a constancy, it did a lot of harm to my psychologist, in the last month it was horrible, with my room with absolutely no one for hours , at first I tried to enter two sites at the same time, but as the cb pays better, and it wasn't making a profit, I decided to change drastically, I signed up for the streamate, I'm looking forward to approval, and I would like you to tell me about your experiences there, if it is possible to share $ goals with me and how long it will reach them, and everything you can tell me, I am looking for information that motivates me! thank you very much, an excellent weekend
I'm not fond of sharing specific numbers in public chat. I will in Models Only though.

I can say that new models no longer get approved for the GOLD show button, as easily as they used to. So making privates and group shows with no countdown work (to begin with) is gonna be your best bet on there. I've been an exclusive SM only model, for 6 years now (for live streaming anyways), and I have always been really happy there. It took me 2-3 mos to get my hourly average near where I wanted it to be, working about 20 streaming hours per week. The site has so many cool and new features, since that time though, that it could be easier and quicker for some models now.

It's a good site for models who are not going to try and poach their (SMs) traffic from them, and take users offsite. They are strict, and I like that.
There is an expectation that models will stick with the rules, and report members who try to go offsite.
I like that a lot.

They also put a ton of money into advertising and have a GREAT traffic. I see their adds on the "man" channel all the time (on US cable here).
So none of this bring your own traffic business, but the flip side is none of the stealing their traffic.

ETA; Not trying to say anyone specifically would steal their/ our traffic or poach their/our clients, just trying to make it clear, what it takes to be successful on SM.

Last edited:
muito obrigado pela ajuda, uma meta de 1500 dólares a cada 15 dias é muito difícil? e me perdoe pela ignorância, o que é o botão dourado?
I am not the best w my Spanish or my Portugese yet, but I can try w help of google translate.

No es muy fácil. Especialmente si eres realmente la bella dama de tu foto.
Tu inglés es bueno, así que creo que no tendrías ningún problema.

(I'm just telling her that, imo, I don't think she would have any problem making $1500 every 15 days on SM).

Excuse me! I think my google automatically translates what I write, I redid the question in English
I do not think that it would be too difficult for you to meet your dollar goal, especially if you have the time to stream a lot. I think you could do it. Please take advantage of the "New" status, and don't set your rates too low to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.