AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I think I would rather stay single...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessaBella

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2017
www.linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@JessaBella_SM
Streamate Username
JessaBella
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001109596/Jessa-Bella/
OMG I have a headache from all these "boys" who think they can invite themselves over when we haven't even met in person yet... even though I have said I have kids. but they keep wanting to come over at all hrs of the night... I can't take this shit... fuck!

Well because they think we need 24 hours sex thats why we are cam girls , and also they assume that we need young dicks especially if we are older than 30s year old , and we are desperate somebody has to fuck us , and for a dick we would jump on the walls and make the pussy helicopter , and have dicks dicks dicks 24 hours no matter what because we are crazy psychopatic to have dicks :hilarious:
And then there its another part of them , that think offering us dick would make us happy enough to mantain their stupid ass , because we are so desperate to have dicks over dicks so we are cam girls to can afford to pay for dicks to fuck us in real life.

Both of them are disgusting , and i block them as soon they ask

Well because they think we need 24 hours sex thats why we are cam girls , and also they assume that we need young dicks especially if we are older than 30s year old , and we are desperate somebody has to fuck us , and for a dick we would jump on the walls and make the pussy helicopter , and have dicks dicks dicks 24 hours no matter what because we are crazy psychopatic to have dicks :hilarious:
And then there its another part of them , that think offering us dick would make us happy enough to mantain their stupid ass , because we are so desperate to have dicks over dicks so we are cam girls to can afford to pay for dicks to fuck us in real life.

Both of them are disgusting , and i block them as soon they ask
most of them ask before they even find out I am a camgirl. and already think that all I want is dick. lol

I think apps like tinder have changes how people hook up & date. Especially for newer generations.
I don't remember it being like this 9+yrs ago before I met my late husband... there was hot or not in my day, which is kinda like the tinder swipe thing. but this new way of dating is weird. they all think it's fine to randomly go to someone's house and fuck.

I don't remember it being like this 9+yrs ago before I met my late husband... there was hot or not in my day, which is kinda like the tinder swipe thing. but this new way of dating is weird.

Yah, tinder is like speed dating on steroids.

they all think it's fine to randomly go to someone's house and fuck.

That seems to have become more normalized with all genders. And people seem more open to talking about their tinder experiences with their friends.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I don't remember it being like this 9+yrs ago before I met my late husband... there was hot or not in my day, which is kinda like the tinder swipe thing. but this new way of dating is weird. they all think it's fine to randomly go to someone's house and fuck.
Well yes thats right , plus back then they had more respect for everything , having sex was like an long adventure , not like eating a potato and forget about it and move to the next plate.

I think apps like tinder have changes how people hook up & date. Especially for newer generations.
They have. Back in my day if I just wanted to have sex with someone without dating, I would straight up ask to bone.

Well yes thats right , plus back then they had more respect for everything , having sex was like an long adventure , not like eating a potato and forget about it and move to the next plate.

Even now this still applies to some. I've never been one to just jump in the sack with someone I didn't know, and then the next night someone else. Even with protection, way too risky in terms of health/safety. But, more importantly, I enjoy the aspect of learning who someone is over time, and seeing if there's a connection before going too far. Will also say that if I go on a date with someone, I'm perfectly happy if it ends on a good note and we go our separate ways with nothing more than a hug or wave goodbye. Enjoyable companionship with good conversation is more important to me than getting laid.

Personally, I haven't been on a date in a few years. Have been way too busy with work and trying to achieve some personal goals, that dating just hasn't been that important of a thing to me. Part of that is the thought that someone wouldn't put up with my fucked up schedule, and would most likely feel neglected.

Even now this still applies to some. I've never been one to just jump in the sack with someone I didn't know, and then the next night someone else. Even with protection, way too risky in terms of health/safety. But, more importantly, I enjoy the aspect of learning who someone is over time, and seeing if there's a connection before going too far. Will also say that if I go on a date with someone, I'm perfectly happy if it ends on a good note and we go our separate ways with nothing more than a hug or wave goodbye. Enjoyable companionship with good conversation is more important to me than getting laid.

Personally, I haven't been on a date in a few years. Have been way too busy with work and trying to achieve some personal goals, that dating just hasn't been that important of a thing to me. Part of that is the thought that someone wouldn't put up with my fucked up schedule, and would most likely feel neglected.

Well yes and i highly respect this attitude, but there are rarelly people that still think so and act like this.

I watch around to all men and women that i know , they practically get laid on a daily basis and the next day move on like they change a pair of socks. They never want to know the person that get laid with ,they simply do it because they find it cool not because they actually want to have sex , or do it just of pure curiosity , not because they are really into it.
There are somehow mass educated today that they have to fuck everything and everywere and in any circumstantion and drive all to the extreme ... They do not stick anymore to personal boundaries and personal respect and also a future lover respect .

Well yes and i highly respect this attitude, but there are rarelly people that still think so and act like this.

I watch around to all men and women that i know , they practically get laid on a daily basis and the next day move on like they change a pair of socks. They never want to know the person that get laid with ,they simply do it because they find it cool not because they actually want to have sex , or do it just of pure curiosity , not because they are really into it.
There are somehow mass educated today that they have to fuck everything and everywere and in any circumstantion and drive all to the extreme ... They do not stick anymore to personal boundaries and personal respect and also a future lover respect .

Those I know who do it, are more after just the sex without the commitment. While not necessarily a bad thing when both agree to it. Some tend to take it too far as you said.

In general, I think there's a lack of respect everywhere.

Then again, I'm getting older. ;)

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

While Tinder had made it more common, sites like AdultFriendFinder and GetItOn have been around for ages and people have used them for casual hookups. And anyone remember Craigslist personals? Those were a hoot to read on a boring night.

Girls, I adore you all! I have no clue how you manage to have any hookups or (especially) relationships while being a cam-girls. I personally don't have any time or/and energy to simply go outside time from time.

And that would be a huge pain in the ass for me to date someone at the current moment.

So I'm amazed by your productivity and, most importantly, sincere desire to still see someone.

Does anybody want to share a fabulous elixir of vitality by secret recipe with me? :joyful:

........ "eating a potato"..... lol perfect

I deleted tinder for the similar reasons - that and the the low-quality messages that inundated my inbox started overwhelming me. I know there are good guys on there, but it was so hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and I didn't feel like I had the social/emotional energy to do so. I had a friend recommend trying other online dating mediums that are more relationship focused, but I haven't gotten around to it. Tinder was originally supposed to be like Grindr for straight ppl - a hookup app, and I think it's structure and short profiles does lend itself to more of a hookup connection than a relationship finder. Have you tried Match? I've heard pretty good things about it (or at least it has fewer men trying to find NSA fuckbuddies than on Tinder because of the pay structure).

My best friend met her husband on OKCupid after going on dates with 3 other guys, the 4th one was the charm. Although I've tried OKCupid and found it to be full of the same fuckboys that were on Tinder, so YMMV.

I deleted tinder for the similar reasons - that and the the low-quality messages that inundated my inbox started overwhelming me. I know there are good guys on there, but it was so hard to separate the wheat from the chaff and I didn't feel like I had the social/emotional energy to do so. I had a friend recommend trying other online dating mediums that are more relationship focused, but I haven't gotten around to it. Tinder was originally supposed to be like Grindr for straight ppl - a hookup app, and I think it's structure and short profiles does lend itself to more of a hookup connection than a relationship finder. Have you tried Match? I've heard pretty good things about it (or at least it has fewer men trying to find NSA fuckbuddies than on Tinder because of the pay structure).

My best friend met her husband on OkCupid after going on dates with 3 other guys, the 4th one was the charm. Although I've tried OKCupid and found it to be full of the same fuckboys that were on Tinder, so YMMV.
I am also on POF, I have a profile on match but you can't do much without paying... I don't have the funds right now...
I met my later husband on OkCupid many many years ago... but it's changed since then...

Match is okay. Though, I see more scams and fake profiles than legit ones. At least from a guy looking for women. I have heard it can be similar to PoF and Tinder for women though where guys are after hookups.

Gone are the days that you meet someone by chance at a coffee shop or late night grocery shopping, at the gym and son on. Damn you internet, how you made it so difficult for a single person to not be single.

I still prefer meeting someone through mutual friends or family the most. Hobbies and interest groups work too. I feel more comfortable with that than meeting strangers by chance or online dating. This is also why I'm still single too haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.