AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i think my coding is right, but some tabs aren't working?? (mfc)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CharlieMcGee

for whatever reason, a few tabs on my profile are always visible.. i tried changing the size of the graphics, thinking maybe they were too large to fit, but that didn't seem to help. and one of the pages is all text, and that's out too.

any idea what the problem could be?

for whatever reason, a few tabs on my profile are always visible.

Could you clarify what you mean by that?

Are you talking about these?
chrome_2017-08-28_17-24-42.png

As I scroll down the page, those all scroll off and are not visible. Also if I click on them they appear to go to the correct area.

they direct to the right area, which is most important.
but there's three "pages" that instead of being hidden, are always visible. which i dont like. the halloween hype one is fine to always be out, but the asylum and spoils info i'd like to be hidden in their tab unless clicked on.

I think I understand the problem. And, I think I have the solution for you. In two of your rule sets, you left out selectors for #asylum and #spoil. What I have done is simply rewrote the entire two rule sets for you. You should just be able to copy and paste what I have here over your two similar existing rule sets:

Code:
.tab #intro,.tab #rules,.tab #tip,.tab #egos,.tab #ht,.tab #events,.tab #snap,.tab #art,.tab #skype,.tab #raffle,.tab #asylum,.tab #spoil {
  display:none;
}

.tab #intro:target,.tab #rules:target,.tab #tip:target,.tab #egos:target,.tab #ht:target,.tab #events:target,.tab #snap:target,.tab #art:target,.tab #skype:target,.tab #raffle:target,.tab #asylum:target,.tab #spoil:target {
  display:block;
  border-left:1px solid #099;
  border-right:1px solid #099;
  border-bottom:1px solid #099;
  padding:10px;
  margin:-5px auto;
  border-radius:4px;
  -webkit-border-radius:4px;
  font-size:18px;
  color:#666;
}

You mentioned you had three pages that appear when you do not want them to appear. The fix above only fixes two of them - "Asylum" and "Spoil" - because I can not determine which other one might be having a problem. Which additional page is having a problem?

I hope this helps!

Hey Charlie,

If you do not mind, I thought of something else with your tabs that may be fixed. I noticed sometimes your tabs move down to a second row. If you add "width:925px" to the .tabs selector, the tabs should now always be on one line. Here is what the final CSS should look like:

Code:
.tabs {
  border-bottom:4px solid #099;
  width:925px;
}

Status
Not open for further replies.