AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

i think this would be a good idea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so @punker barbie i think this maybe a good idea when you ban someone from your room there should be a thing where you type in a reason for ban also what about a option for private show rate to be custom rate like say 40 tokens a min sorry it's just what i think also think fan-club member should have maybe something in between like it goes from 10.99 to 15.99. why not something in middle like 12? sorry @punker barbie i am just a little OCD with things and number's haha. i know cam4 can do this with private you set your .rate if wanted also maybe something like strip-chat does where you can set your room to spy mode. sorry if you can do this and i just don't know still kinda noob-ish lol here.

Status
Not open for further replies.