AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I thought it was verified and I was already going to try my first transmission🤦🏽‍♀️ Cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2021
Hi cb does not verify my age and the support keeps sending me the same automatic response, first that the image was blurred, now the last one that does not accept my Identity Document, which is my License.

They don't accept it? many now have this problem? But only the support automatically responds that I need a passport when they give as a valid option that we can register with the license, thanks for reading me @punker barbie my ticket is 18844631 please and Thank you!

😞 I could never see the last response from Support, I don't know if they approved me or not..

Because I felt really bad and I deleted my account, it's very easy to give up, when you try many times and it's always the same negative autoresponders😞

There are many people who, because of the cost and waiting time, cannot have a passport. I wish the support could be a little more empathetic in this regard.

I opened another account and in just 1 minute of clicking submit my documents again I was rejected, it's amazing 🤦🏽‍♀️ help me please 😞 @punker barbie verify with my license that it's fully valid, they don't have to reject my account so fast and I can't believe it.

my username:
sunnie_fun

Upvote 0
Did you make new photos of the ids? it could be that if you resubmit the same jpg image of a banned id that they are also flagging the actual file itself

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.