AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I tried to be cheap and bleached my hair at home

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleaching often makes hair yellow (or orange).. Purple shampoo (or toner) can help get the yellow tones out since mixing colors purple and yellow give you a neutral color (brown).

I think it looks good in your pic!

I’m that friend everyone goes to when they want to hear the truth about something cause I see no value in white lies that will keep people from fixing shit so here it goes: you tried to bleach your hair at home, and it sucks. It looks like frosted tips and you are too damn cute to go around looking like Guy Fieri. So keep that salon appointment and get it fixed! The good news here is you are one bold motherfucker with guts. I don’t know many people who would dare to bleach their hair at home and that’s badass so change the hair but keep the attitude

sooo. from someone that i do my hair at home including the cut well i will share some facts

It always but absolutelly always looks like shit :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Sometimes turned up really horrenduous that i actually had to put something on my head in summer : orange like a carrot with white roots :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I get so usualled to my hair to look shit that i started to like it , so everytime it turns bad i do not mind anymore :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

And apointment to the hairstyling would cost me 400 $ per month so nahh i prefere to risk to look like shit :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Now OP do not be too hash with yourself it could be worst . get that appointment and fix it , at least yours will need 1 apointment only . I would need like 3-4 apointments to make my hair look decent.

Hugs. I had so many bad bleach jobs from doing it myself. But I think you did an alright job. It's cute.

Going from dark drown/black to blonde is hard. Recommend going to a professional to help so you don't damage your hair. Don't bleach anymore, second getting purple shampoo to help tone the yellow.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: squirtalot
Okay! Thank you everyone for the lovely words of encouragement! The hairdresser was lost for words when he saw me : although you couldn't see it on the photo, I had large patches of piss yellow hair in between my black at the back of my head.
So I had it dyed a bluish black (but the black is so intense you don't see the blue / the blue was absorbed by the bleached hair idk) anyway its a slightly more intense black than my natural hair colour but I'm soooo relieved it looks okay now
Phew! An expensive lesson learnt to not fuck with my hair again and just leave it to the professionals. I really would like to go a very ash platinum blonde but it'll have to wait until this hair is grown out

The hairdresser complimented me on the mullet though - said he's never seen a woman Rock a mullet in person so yay 😁
7C848F04-5179-4402-84A5-7C33D36CE4FE.jpeg

Okay! Thank you everyone for the lovely words of encouragement! The hairdresser was lost for words when he saw me : although you couldn't see it on the photo, I had large patches of piss yellow hair in between my black at the back of my head.
So I had it dyed a bluish black (but the black is so intense you don't see the blue / the blue was absorbed by the bleached hair idk) anyway its a slightly more intense black than my natural hair colour but I'm soooo relieved it looks okay now
Phew! An expensive lesson learnt to not fuck with my hair again and just leave it to the professionals. I really would like to go a very ash platinum blonde but it'll have to wait until this hair is grown out

The hairdresser complimented me on the mullet though - said he's never seen a woman Rock a mullet in person so yay 😁
View attachment 87763
Goddammit woman, you're flippin gorgeous whatever hairstyle. Phwoar!

I like your new hair much better. Good for you for realizing and owning your mistake! I've had a few stupid hair jobs done and still made fine money by lighting and angling tricks- i definitely learned from my mistakes though. (I always trust my gut instinct, I never trust myself to do it, and when I find a stellar stylist, I cough up the cash for her and do what she says. No good blonde will be fast for dark haired). My last blonde im growing out now cost me initially $2500 to get to over 2 years, about $1000 a year to maintain. My income nearly doubled becsuse it was done well and looked good. There is no short cut to a good blonde if you are black haired. I think your big owning attitude is the best seller of all though, and if you can take no shit you will still crush in cam world.

Congrats on getting back up!!!! Love the fighting attitude 💪

Btw: I love pro blonde on dark haired ladies, my mom is a hair stylist, I grew up in this stuff. If you want to talk diff styles of blonde that go well with diff skin types send me a PM. I have olive colored skin so cool or mushroom tones go good with olive-brown Asian skins, I'm all about geekin out for this for Asian or POC!

BTW, what is your nationality and ethnicity? Its very relevant to hair!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
I like your new hair much better. Good for you for realizing and owning your mistake! I've had a few stupid hair jobs done and still made fine money by lighting and angling tricks- i definitely learned from my mistakes though. (I always trust my gut instinct, I never trust myself to do it, and when I find a stellar stylist, I cough up the cash for her and do what she says. No good blonde will be fast for dark haired). My last blonde im growing out now cost me initially $2500 to get to over 2 years, about $1000 a year to maintain. My income nearly doubled becsuse it was done well and looked good. There is no short cut to a good blonde if you are black haired. I think your big owning attitude is the best seller of all though, and if you can take no shit you will still crush in cam world.

Congrats on getting back up!!!! Love the fighting attitude 💪

Btw: I love pro blonde on dark haired ladies, my mom is a hair stylist, I grew up in this stuff. If you want to talk diff styles of blonde that go well with diff skin types send me a PM. I have olive colored skin so cool or mushroom tones go good with olive-brown Asian skins, I'm all about geekin out for this for Asian or POC!

BTW, what is your nationality and ethnicity? Its very relevant to hair!!
🥰🥰🥰🥰 lol i don’t know about the fighting attitude - i simply didn’t want to get out of bed today because i was just so mortified to look at myself in the mirror.
My ethnicity is Indian and i was aiming for an ashy platinum blonde which i see now requires two bleach sessions
after the first bleach round i simply couldn’t pick out the individual pieces for a second bleach session and I’ve watched too many bleach fails on YouTube to know when to put the bleach down and get professional help

Your highlights reminded me of someone, and now I have remembered who: Santogold! I loved when she had golden highlights in her hair, plus herView attachment 87768 first album Santogold was phenomenal and reminds me of living in London and having too much fun!

As the title suggests I tried to be cheap and DIY my hair ; suffice to say it's a complete disaster and I'm lucky that I got an appointment at the salon to fix it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
View attachment 87757
TBH I don't think it looks bad lol you're beautiful! But I DO feel you. Did this in college to save money but it ended up breaking off and turning orange. Now I let the pro's handle it!

Status
Not open for further replies.