AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I uploaded the documents for 10 times mya documents still didn’t get the approval can you plz help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2023
Hi i m model kajal13 i uploaded the document but didn'tget approved many times i got rejected my documents is clear photo is also clear but always rejected and said upload passport i dont have passport if I don’t have passport i can’t work on sc??? I have adhaar and pan card I don’t have driver licence and passport what can i do every time they rejected me they said upload another official document what can i do please help me i very excited to going live in sc @xChloe

Reactions: Shiza
Hi i m model kajal13 i uploaded the document but didn'tget approved many times i got rejected my documents is clear photo is also clear but always rejected and said upload passport i dont have passport if I don’t have passport i can’t work on sc??? I have adhaar and pan card I don’t have driver licence and passport what can i do every time they rejected me they said upload another official document what can i do please help me i very excited to going live in sc @xChloe
Hello, same is happening with My friend they need passport only in her case . Yess they used to take adhar card in 2020 but now they are not accepting it.

Upvote 0
Hello, same is happening with My friend they need passport only in her case . Yess they used to take adhar card in 2020 but now they are not accepting it.
Now what i can do i have only adhar card and pan card there are also valid and official documents of our country

Upvote 0
Hello guys!

Can you please PM or email me (chloe@stripchat.com) regarding this? I need some more info from you (your nicknames and emails as well) so I can investigate this further

Upvote 0
Mam thnku so much my account is approved 🥳🥳It has been at least a month since then I have been trying. I searched everywhere but nothing happened from anywhere. And also so many fraud agency I have met in last few days when I am applying always rejected at the end I saw this website and see my problem is solve i m glad to here From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope.for your support and help to make my dreams come true @xChloe 🥰🥰❤️❤️😙😙

• Hugs
Reactions: Maxi_P and xChloe
Upvote 0
Hello guys!

Can you please PM or email me (chloe@stripchat.com) regarding this? I need some more info from you (your nicknames and emails as well) so I can investigate this further
Why you were ban me first day first show and banned that not gud not even an hour passed while streaming you were banned i m doing my pvt show without noticed banned why i m not registered when you said i m approved thats not gud you approved my documents You tell me now how can I convince you that i am using my site that very in this situation you haven’t given any hope @xChloe @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
i am registered as a model . But after my first cam appearance i am now suspended forever because they didnt recognize me? What do i do ? how can i assure you that this account was run by me?????
I read most of post regarding this so i have lost hope that the account will be unbanned but i believe you because of you my account had approved plzz @xChloe help me in

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.