AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want to know how to distinguish fake tips, fake tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2018
I want to know how to distinguish fake tips, fake tokens,This problem is very bothering me.

I am new mode,I just came to chaturbate, my English is not good,I don't have chaturbate live cams experience. I can't judge these tips,I don't want to receive penalties for fake tips.I am just a model.
If I receive more than 500 tips,or more than 200 tips,II sent these member names and tips to chaturbate support, let chaturbate check,Is this a good idea?Or Who has better experience and ideas.Please help me.

I am sorry, my English is not good, just through Google Translate, please understand.

Thanks so much.

I worked in chaturbate for 3 days, 20 hours. More than 4,900 fans, I earned 24169tk, I am very happy.
But because of this problem, my account is still under investigation.
I was very angry when I discovered that the token could not be redeemed.I immediately sent this question to chaturbate support.But My account is banned after a few hours.
I will actively cooperate with the investigation department.I don't know what the final result is,But I won't give up,because fraud is illegal.
Chaturbate has not given me the final survey description. Maybe still in the process of investigation.
I want to know how many are fake tips.Will the remaining tokens be given to me?I don't know, I only know that I work very hard and hard. and meet the requirements of the members.Many chaturbate video sites have all My videos.Can prove that I work very hard. I don't need these fake tips at all, because I believe that I am a good cams model.

Said so much, just to vent my dissatisfaction.That's it, please don't attack chaturbate or me,I am just a new model, My first time in a foreign cams live, I am chinese, I have never encountered this problem before.
I have read a lot of related questions about the acf forum. I forbid the account matching investigation should be the protection policy of chaturbate.Sending This post is more about trying to know how to identify fake tips.Fraud token.I can't solve this problem.I believe there are many new models that are bothered by this problem.So need help.

In addition,Chaturbate is the world's largest cams community, I suggest that chaturbate increase customer service staff.Improve customer service mechanisms..For example, I sent several investigation statements to chaturbate support. But did not get a reply, can't solve the problem.
Support the reply is very slow,I don't even know if my investigation is over.
Only responding to me twice, all the same response,Your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service. (No more why.)I don't know all the live cams is like this.I am just my own idea. If I am wrong, please ignore,thank you.

(For a person who is not good at English, it is very difficult to write so much^_^)

Thank you, Shirley, for helping me.
Thanks to ACF, Let me know more chaturbate rules.

Upvote 0
what are fake tips? never heard of such thing. isn't a Tip a Tip?
(Your account is being investigated concerning fake tokens that were entered as "tips" for you. If the legal team can prove you did not use fake tokens yourself, then your account may be unbanned. I suggest that you email Support@Chaturbate.com with any information you have to prove who entered the fake tokens. It can take a week or so to have the investigation completed. )

Upvote 0
I think are "fraud tokens": tokens that came from fraud credit cards transactions. And she is under suspicion of cooperating with them to launder that money

Upvote 0
I think are "fraud tokens": tokens that came from fraud credit cards transactions. And she is under suspicion of cooperating with them to launder that money
If I do this, I will not be able to send this article.I can swear that it has nothing to do with me. If I know these fake tips in advance, I will not work hard.
Chaturbate will investigate this matter, we can't change, please don't discuss
Look at the title, what I want to know is how to identify these members and tokens.Do you have a good method?

Upvote 0
There is no way to identify for sure whether the tokens you receive are real or fraudulent. Unfortunately, if you receive fraudulent tips chaturbate will ban your account, as has happened to me and several other models I know of who were tipped from hacked accounts or via CC fraud. In my case I was asked to send a verification photo to support and they reinstated my account after about a week of "investigation". If you tried to cash out the tokens in question you may have a negative token balance when you are able to log back in.
I don't think banning accounts is the best way for CB to go about things considering the models didn't do anything wrong and are primarily victims in the situation given that they likely performed shows for tokens that were later removed from the account. Guarantee they'll keep banning for it though.
My only advice is that if you receive an unusually large sum of tips in one show from an account you don't recognize, then email support ASAP to check if it's legitimate before cashing out. The hacked account that got me banned tipped 30k+ in a single night. It is possible and it does happen occasionally that new tippers come in and drop a ton of tokens immediately, but ever since that incident I always email support to make sure it's real if a user I've never seen before tips anything over 10k in a show.

Upvote 0
There is no way to identify for sure whether the tokens you receive are real or fraudulent. Unfortunately, if you receive fraudulent tips chaturbate will ban your account, as has happened to me and several other models I know of who were tipped from hacked accounts or via CC fraud. In my case I was asked to send a verification photo to support and they reinstated my account after about a week of "investigation". If you tried to cash out the tokens in question you may have a negative token balance when you are able to log back in.
I don't think banning accounts is the best way for CB to go about things considering the models didn't do anything wrong and are primarily victims in the situation given that they likely performed shows for tokens that were later removed from the account. Guarantee they'll keep banning for it though.
My only advice is that if you receive an unusually large sum of tips in one show from an account you don't recognize, then email support ASAP to check if it's legitimate before cashing out. The hacked account that got me banned tipped 30k+ in a single night. It is possible and it does happen occasionally that new tippers come in and drop a ton of tokens immediately, but ever since that incident I always email support to make sure it's real if a user I've never seen before tips anything over 10k in a show.

Thank you for your suggestion, thank you

Upvote 0

I think chaturbate should add user level, or you can see the user's registration time. This will make a better judgment, because it is difficult for the new model to judge whether the member is new or not.PVT show no tips. This is also difficult to judge.

Upvote 0
If I do this, I will not be able to send this article.I can swear that it has nothing to do with me. If I know these fake tips in advance, I will not work hard.
Chaturbate will investigate this matter, we can't change, please don't discuss
Look at the title, what I want to know is how to identify these members and tokens.Do you have a good method?

no one claimed you are involved, all she said is what CB are investigating...

Upvote 0
If I do this, I will not be able to send this article.I can swear that it has nothing to do with me.

Nobody is saying that you are guilty. I just wanted to clarify that you were actually talking about fraud token. when you speak of fake tokens there can be confusion because we use that term for something else.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately this happens with some frequency. Another example:

Email from chaturbate support

Dear XXXXXX,

Your account has been flagged by our fraud department as receiving an unusually high volume of fraud tokens. In the last two weeks, you have received over 80,000 tokens that came from fraud credit card transactions that we have had to refund. Since we have not previously had an issue with your account receiving fraud tokens, we have elected to only reduce your account balance by the number of fraud tokens received in the last 3 days, rather than suspending or terminating your account.

For your protection, we ask that you please notify us immediately if you see suspicious tipping patterns in the future.

For example, if you see large quantities of tokens being tipped to you from user names you do not recognize, please email us to let us know that you were not colluding with someone who may be sending you fraudulent tips. If you do not let us know of such tipping patterns, and your account continues to receive a high volume of chargebacks, we may need to, as a worst-case scenario, suspend your account in order to prevent future incidents of fraud while we investigate the matter. We hope that these actions will not become necessary and request your assistance in identifying fraudulent tippers as you see them.

Thank you,
Support Was this email helpful? Yes No

Upvote 0
[QUOTE =“silici0,post:979308,member:29546”]不幸的是,这种情况发生了一些频率。另一个例子:[/ QUOTE]
Ťhanks so much.thanks you help me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.