AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I want to know Lovense bluetooth better than mobile bluetooth signal ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017
Because I connected with the mobile bluetooth the signal is very weak i need strong signal thanks.

If you have a phone that's old, slow, poor battery, having issues, doesn't have Bluetooth 4+, bad antenna placement, extra, then the dongle could make a big difference.

If it turns out the toy is having issues, being able to point to it not working with both your phone and computer, then it's easier to prove your case and get it replaced. That is assuming it's still under warranty.

Another way of testing, see if one of your friends will let you test with their recent up to date smartphone.

Some people prefer running it on their computer. Because it frees up their phone for other stuff.

FYI, Human bodies can easily block RF signals. The gen 2 toys, have better signal then the gen 1 toys.

Reactions: pugpug
Status
Not open for further replies.