AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I WANTED CHANGE MY NICKNAME AND NOW MY ACCOUNT NOT EXIST

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
I have my account Nickiii666 for 3 years ,i broadcast everyday and i have 31k followers. 2 days ago i asked support to change my nickname. They ask me to send photo of id etc. I did that, then tnhey send me mail when i will be offline to tell me what to do next. I wrote them back but they didnt respond anymore. Now i tried to login and i see that account Nickiii666 not exist. What happen?
What happened?

I have my account Nickiii666 for 3 years ,i broadcast everyday and i have 31k followers. 2 days ago i asked support to change my nickname. They ask me to send photo of id etc. I did that, then tnhey send me mail when i will be offline to tell me what to do next. I wrote them back but they didnt respond anymore. Now i tried to login and i see that account Nickiii666 not exist. What happen?
What happened?
What did you ask them to change the name to? have you tried that new name?

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
What did you ask them to change the name to? have you tried that new name?
Yes I tried also not exist. I gave them info what nickname i want tio have, they ask me for verify to send picture of id, nickname ,date and word "ghost" i send. Then they wrote me:

Support (Chaturbate)
Mar 1, 2021, 10:09 EST
Thank you for your email, we are glad to assist.

Please contact support when you are no longer broadcasting to be further assisted with the username change.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

So i send them info when i finish broadcast and when will be my next shift but i was waiting for respond. Today i was working normally and now i wanted to login to start my shift and my account not exist

Upvote 0
Sooo if somebody will plan change nickname- no worries and remember that during that process for a moment your account not exist-neither on old neither on new nickname and then your account back with new nickname :h:

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.