AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned for a mistake I made.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2023
Good afternoon @punker barbie
2 weeks ago my account as a model on chaturbate username: brent_cameron was banned due to a mistake I made.

I've been working as a couple with another person for 6 months but the page asked one of the models to carry out the age verification process with the new method, but we made the mistake of sending the documents of the wrong model and the account was automatically banned.
we recognize that it was an oversight of us not paying attention to which of the two documents was requested, but the only response we have received from chaturbate support is that I have been permanently banned, and trying to create a new account and immediately are banned again, currently I have more than 11k followers and I have always been responsible with the terms of service.
I would like you to provide me with any solution, It doesn't matter if I have to start from scratch on chaturbate but I want to start streaming again and take the consequences of my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.