AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON, HELPLE PLS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2021
@punker barbie Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I am communicating with you by this means because I am a little worried since yesterday, after two days without transmitting, I open my account (amunet88) and I realize that I am banned with the following message '' We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service. '' however, I do not remember having violated any rule of the service, and if I have, it will not happen again. The only thing I remember is that I have had warnings because:
-users talk about pee or poo
-they have offered me payments outside the page
-show a candle
-I changed my wig and they thought I was someone else
But I have never performed strong acts to be banned.
Please, I ask you to help me as an intermediary to review my case since I have been working with chaturbate for 2 years and I would not like to lose what I have built thanks to you.Thank you for your time, I will be attentive to any recommendation and / or response.
My request (17961478)

Attachments

• 1627682060263.png
    1627682060263.png
    312 bytes · Views: 8
  • 1627682081314.png
    1627682081314.png
    312 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:
There appear to have been several behind the scenes changes to the site recently, while I have no way of confirming this the recent banning and restricting of accounts I have seen is what I would expect of an automated system.

Upvote 0
There appear to have been several behind the scenes changes to the site recently, while I have no way of confirming this the recent banning and restricting of accounts I have seen is what I would expect of an automated system.
Hello, thanks for your answer, you are right, recently he began to transmit from the bed and before doing it in a chair with another decoration, chaturbate just answered me this:
'' As you know, you were previously informed, you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. This ban has not been and will not be lifted. If you continue to access accounts in violation of this permanent prohibition, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning or explanation and all amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed lost. '' What recommendation would you give me? Will I lose my money ?, thanks again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.