AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2022
America Latina
Hi @punker barbie my name is Lexie, I am a webcam model and I've been working with Chaturbate since 2018, today during my stream, I was banned and as far as I understand is because a user reported me for a Squirt Cum Show I did, he said I did not CUM and he was gonna report me for not honoring his request. I love my job so much and I do care a lot of the users who tipped me, my satisfaction rate is been always 100%, and based on that I decided to refund the tokens to this user, he did not stop complaining, he went even further and started dropping racist comments saying I was nobody for living in Central America. After this I sent an email to support with all the screenshots to prove I did all I could to get this situation fixed, but his account was not age verified and was not able to accept tokens., and I never received any response from you to the email I sent in regards to this issue. Chaturbate is my only source of income, and I probably made a mistake, but we are human beings, we are not perfect and I have learned my lesson, I have reviewed all the terms of service and all I am asking is for help to get my account reinstated, I do not have any other way to earn money at this time and taking away my account from Chaturbate during this difficult time, represents a huge inconvenience, I feel so sad, I been crying for the past 2 hours and my head hurts. Please help me out to get my account back.

Attachments

• OfferedRefund200tokens.jpg
    OfferedRefund200tokens.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 28
  • proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Insultingmecallingmedifferentthings.jpg
    Insultingmecallingmedifferentthings.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Racist.jpg
    Racist.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Notacceptingtokens.jpg
    Notacceptingtokens.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
@punker barbie I had to send an email from a different email address to at least get the ticket #19325605 making sure my inquiry was received. I have not received any response for the email I sent from the email address linked to my Chaturbate Account.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie my name is Lexie, I am a webcam model and I've been working with Chaturbate since 2018, today during my stream, I was banned and as far as I understand is because a user reported me for a Squirt Cum Show I did, he said I did not CUM and he was gonna report me for not honoring his request. I love my job so much and I do care a lot of the users who tipped me, my satisfaction rate is been always 100%, and based on that I decided to refund the tokens to this user, he did not stop complaining, he went even further and started dropping racist comments saying I was nobody for living in Central America. After this I sent an email to support with all the screenshots to prove I did all I could to get this situation fixed, but his account was not age verified and was not able to accept tokens., and I never received any response from you to the email I sent in regards to this issue. Chaturbate is my only source of income, and I probably made a mistake, but we are human beings, we are not perfect and I have learned my lesson, I have reviewed all the terms of service and all I am asking is for help to get my account reinstated, I do not have any other way to earn money at this time and taking away my account from Chaturbate during this difficult time, represents a huge inconvenience, I feel so sad, I been crying for the past 2 hours and my head hurts. Please help me out to get my account back.

You can always write to support and request that they refund tokens to an individual, its rarely a super fast process but it will get done but that is unlikely the reason you were banned. It is more likely something you did during the show or said in the conversation.

Reactions: lexieb
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Hi sweety, apparently my account was suspended and got a one time warning, because one user was trying to do a age play. I was told that I never had issues before on my account like this and that once I have replied to Support that I understand the issue and acknowledge that this is not going to happen again, my account will be restored. Thank you so much for helping me out, I just sent them an email and I am waiting for my account to be restored, I will go ahead and do some changes on my profile to make sure nobody ever comes to my room asking for weird stuff that can put my job in danger of suspension or termination. I feel so relief and better than yesterday, you dont know how sad I was feeling, but today things are going better, I will be looking forward to share my experience with other cam models and see if that can help me them too.

Upvote 0
You can always write to support and request that they refund tokens to an individual, its rarely a super fast process but it will get done but that is unlikely the reason you were banned. It is more likely something you did during the show or said in the conversation.
Yeah u are right, I was told it was because a user asked me for an age role play, I had people asking that in the past but I never had an issue, I was just ignoring them. I will take more precautions to make sure this does not happen ever again, thank u so much.

Upvote 0
My Chaturbate account has been restored. Thank you so much @punker barbie for the support. A huge advice for all cam models, do not follow or do any "Age Play", CB has zero tolerance about this, a user yesterday got into my account and was asking me to do a daugther-dad roleplay, and that is why my account was suspended. I will enforce the room rules on my account to avoid any issues like this one. I'm so happy everything went well.

Reactions: armentho
Upvote 0
Hello,
It happens, i am on chaturbate ... Accidentally :) and my account got banned i think i grow fast in 3 days and maybe break some rules...and regret my behaviour😣 How long it take from support to response? I got blocked around friday to saturday late late night i written an email ticket. 19322639 and for today no answer from support. The tokens are still visible

Upvote 0
Hello,
It happens, i am on chaturbate ... Accidentally :) and my account got banned i think i grow fast in 3 days and maybe break some rules...and regret my behaviour😣 How long it take from support to response? I got blocked around friday to saturday late late night i written an email ticket. 19322639 and for today no answer from support. The tokens are still visible

Hi. This thread we're in now is lexieb's thread about her particular situation, so that's what's supposed to be discussed here. You're supposed to make your own individual thread about your CB ban, which I see that you did earlier. 👍 Good luck.

Reactions: lexieb
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.