AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned without justification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2021
Hello good afternoon.
@punker barbie I am writing to you kindly because I have a big problem with my access to my chaturbate account, an account in which I have been working for almost two years and had never had problems, because I have always pleased my users without breaking the rules, I have sent several messages of support but they wash their hands saying that they have sufficient reasons to expel me from their platform, but they do not explain what the reasons were, I have been waiting for almost two months, waiting for them to help me because apart from everything I have a savings of 4 months working (154504 tokens).

And the proof that I was banned for no reason is that I was banned one day that I wasn't even working, according to an email notification that came on the very day my account was banned.
I want to get my worked tokens back and I also want to continue working with chaturbate, because thanks to this page I have achieved many achievements ...

Please help me, in the time that I have been working I have never gone through this situation, I am desperate, please help me ...

Thanks for your kind help ♥

hello our username is aliicejasper request (18562557) we need your help the account in cb was not banned we do not understand why, we have been working the account for more than a year; our documentation is legal we are of legal age
we want your help @barbiepunker thanks.

Upvote 0
Hola, buenas tardes.
[USER = 4828] @punker barbie [/ USER] Te escribo amablemente porque tengo un gran problema con mi acceso a mi cuenta de chaturbate, una cuenta en la que trabajo desde hace casi dos años y nunca había tenido problemas, porque siempre he complacido a mis usuarios sin romper las reglas, les he mandado varios mensajes de apoyo pero se lavan las manos diciendo que tienen motivos suficientes para expulsarme de su plataforma, pero no explican cuales fueron los motivos, he sido esperando casi dos meses, esperando que me ayuden porque aparte de todo tengo un ahorro de 4 meses trabajando (154504 tokens).

Y la prueba de que me prohibieron sin ningún motivo es que me prohibieron un día que ni siquiera estaba trabajando, según una notificación por correo electrónico que llegó el mismo día en que se prohibió mi cuenta.
Quiero recuperar mis tokens trabajados y también quiero seguir trabajando con chaturbate, porque gracias a esta página he logrado muchos logros ...

Por favor ayúdame, en el tiempo que llevo trabajando nunca he pasado por esta situación, estoy desesperada, por favor ayúdame ...

Gracias por tu amable ayuda ♥

Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
Hello, @punkerbarbie I am x6uldv8xdollxx, my tiket (18400603) please help me, I have my original documents in order, and I have a lot of money blocked in the account, please help, I do not want to wait any longer for a positive answer and I do not want to be forced to take this and many cases that have not yet been declared before a court. so thx you ♥

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
Hello, @punker barbie I am x6uldv8xdollxx updated tiket (18615683) in view that support did not want to answer my messages from the email linked to the account that x6uldv8xdollxx banned me, for reasons beyond my control. I looked for another means and it was to use my personal email to be able to communicate with them, and well here I received a support response, where they told me that according to my identity it is linked to another work account (xbeautydolce) to which I had no idea that It existed, apparently that is why my original account was banned, and that I had to speak to them from an email where I do not have access, because if my identity was used to create another account, I swear it is not my fault, I worked a long time In a study before being independent and therefore in the studies there are records of the models and sometimes they use those same records boldly to create new work accounts regardless of whether the person who owns the identity is affected.
Please help me solve this big problem, I know you understand me, I still see my 154504 tokens in my blocked account and it breaks my heart because it was many months of work and savings ... please help me to get to the bottom of this In case they will realize that the infraction was not mine and if you give me the opportunity to return to generate good income with you, as I have been doing for a long time ... thank you very much, I keep waiting ...

Upvote 0
hello, @punker barbie I am x6uldv8xdollxx updated tiket (18615683) as support did not want to reply to my messages from the email linked to the account that x6uldv8xdollxx banned me, for reasons beyond my control. I looked for another means and it was to use my personal email to be able to communicate with them, and well, here I received a support response, where they told me that according to my identity it is linked to another work account (xbeautydolce) and this account had a pending violation, for which I had no idea that it existed, apparently that's why my original account was banned, and that I had to talk to them from an email where I don't have access, because my identity was used to create another account, I swear. It is not my fault, I worked in a studio long before being independent, and therefore here in Colombia the records remain in the studios, and they use those records boldly to create work accounts for other models without thinking about the damage they do to the studio. use an agena identity.
Please help me solve this big problem, if we get to the bottom of this case we will realize that I am not lying to you .. I know you understand me, I still see my 154504 tokens in my blocked account and it breaks my heart because it was many months work and savings ... please help me get to the bottom of this in case they realize that the violation was not mine and if you give me the opportunity to generate good income with you again, as I have been doing for a long time ... many Thanks, I'm still waiting for an answer.

Reactions: Sammara_Stone_
Upvote 0
hello, @punker barbie I am x6uldv8xdollxx updated tiket (18615683) as support did not want to reply to my messages from the email linked to the account that x6uldv8xdollxx banned me, for reasons beyond my control. I looked for another means and it was to use my personal email to be able to communicate with them, and well, here I received a support response, where they told me that according to my identity it is linked to another work account (xbeautydolce) and this account had a pending violation, for which I had no idea that it existed, apparently that's why my original account was banned, and that I had to talk to them from an email where I don't have access, because my identity was used to create another account, I swear. It is not my fault, I worked in a studio long before being independent, and therefore here in Colombia the records remain in the studios, and they use those records boldly to create work accounts for other models without thinking about the damage they do to the studio. use an agena identity.
Please help me solve this big problem, if we get to the bottom of this case we will realize that I am not lying to you .. I know you understand me, I still see my 154504 tokens in my blocked account and it breaks my heart because it was many months work and savings ... please help me get to the bottom of this in case they realize that the violation was not mine and if you give me the opportunity to generate good income with you again, as I have been doing for a long time ... many Thanks, I'm still waiting for an answer.
wow this is insanely unacceptable, you deserve to have your account back.

Upvote 0
omg! the same is happening to me. Could it be that the studios we come from are to blame for this happening to us? so who could help us? @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Sorry this happened to you but I will tell you it will be at least 3-6 months before a human chaturbate rep will get to look into your ticket. Best to focus on your other streams of income and dont get crazy or disrespectful with chaturbate (they will never respond if you do) You can also try opening a new account with VPN but most likely will result in another ban. Also from this point forward I recommend getting payouts at the very minimum do not allow tokens to build up out of your possession

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.