AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2022
Hello, I was banned, my nickname is Littlesadcabbage.I received warnings and also in the past there were mistakes that I took into account. about discussing the relationships of minors and after, I always stopped something, even if someone made a hint or wrote words like daddy. Please explain to me the reason for blocking and is it possible to unban? Can there be any recommendations from chaturbate. I also tried to write to support under different emails, but no automatic message came to any of them.

Is there a problem with chaturbate and support? it's just cases of banned accounts and long waiting times to solve the problem. Is it because of lack of staff on vacation? I'm still waiting..... 4 days with my Account banned and i don't know why and no reply nothing, just waiting...

Upvote 0
@littlesadcabbage Did they ban you? My account is blocked because they say I discussed underage issues, when I didn't do any of that, a user was having an underage speech and giving tips, after a while my account was blocked! I feel like I was a victim of SCAMMER!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.