AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was coming online every single day for 2 YEARS on Chaturbate. Now I'm banned.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2019
After been a model on Chaturbate for 2 Years and coming online every single day I got banned for stupid and untruthful reasons.
"Regarding the ban on your account, in addition to streaming recorded video, we have identified issues with the photo ID you submitted for age verification. Accordingly, you account will remain banned."

- " we have identified issues with the photo ID you submitted for age verification"

Chaturbate has two of my IDs: Passport (Issued in 2012 and uploaded on CB in 2017 *pictures were taken way far before CB*) and Driver License (Issued in 2018 and uploaded on CB in July 2019)

You probably "identified issues" in my Passport which you accepted back to 2017 and let me to come online for 2 years until "identified issues" (which I do not have!)

Our country no longer issue such Passports and since 2018 I've plastic ID Card instead of paper passport. I wrote this to Support and asked if I'm able to upload new Passport (ID card), but they ignored all my emails.

p.s. I also do not know how I can have any issues with verification if in July 2019 you requested me to upload Driver License and i did it. If you need my new ID Card (Passport) which was issued in 2018, then let me to upload it to you!

I just do not understand why is it hard for you to have communication with your models who work for years on CB.

- "streaming recorded video"

About streaming recorded video, I made an Investigation here before about abusing false reports against me where the same person was making hundreds accounts to report me for "using recording video"

It's so ironically incriminate me of using recording video after being a model for 2 years and coming online every single day.
I also saw on this forum that some models have video calls with Support team and get unblocked right after, so I requested Support the same but they ignored as well and I don't have any reply from them for a month.

Username: Leasecret

Last edited:
@punker barbie

Hopefully You'll look into this sittuation and help me as well.. :(

And I hope I won't get a single message about my account will remain banned... It's ridiculous after so many years being on CB...

Really... I described so detailed and understandable for you to be able to help me... Please...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Hopefully You'll look into this sittuation and help me as well.. :(

And I hope I won't get a single message about my account will remain banned... It's ridiculous after so many years being on CB...

Really... I described so detailed and understandable for you to be able to help me... Please...

Unfortunately support has confirmed that your account will remain banned and state they have already told you as to why the account will not be unbanned.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately support has confirmed that your account will remain banned and state they have already told you as to why the account will not be unbanned.

1. You have a question about my Passport (Paper one) which no longer exist since 2018, I'm able to provide you new Passport (Plastic ID).
*You also have my Driver License*
2. You've doubts about video recording - I never used any video recording. And I'm able to come online for you on Chaturbate to confirm my indentity.

@punker barbie , Are these two paragraphs not argument for you to review your verdict? I'm able to do EVERYTHING what you want to confirm I'm real and provide you any document which you'll require.

@punker barbie Please... Give me a chance. None of not real girls would ever have asked you to provide her with the opportunity to upload additional documents, as well as come online to confirm identity on CB...

I was camming on Chaturbate for 2 Years... Every single day...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.