AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I was getting tips but my cam score went down....whhhhy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutieHasBooty

Inactive Cam Model
May 5, 2016
So Today was my third day broadcasting on MFC. The first day I broadcasted (monday) I stayed in for about 2 hours and I made 4500 tokens my cam score went up from 1000 to 1700 the next broadcast (wednesday) I was on for an hour but I only made 800 tokens so I got off because I didn't want to ruin my cam score my cam score went up to 1800 but today my third broadcast I was on for an hour and a half and made 2700 tokens however I saw my cam score was going down. It got down to about 1750. I don't understand why it would go down when I was making more tokens than the previous broadcast (when it was going up) it went back up again to 2080 but why would it have gone down in the first place. I'm trying really hard to keep my can score high so even when my new model status is done I can get people in my room, but I can't do that if my cam score goes down for no reason

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/CutieHasBooty Here's my profile if that helps

It's always going to fluctuate a little here and there. It's based off of hour tokens per hour over 60 calendar days, as well as the overall average camscore on the whole site. So even if you always make exactly 2500 tokens per hour it will still go up or down a little, but nothing significant. 50 points isn't very significant.

All you can do is try to maximize the amount of tokens you bring in in the shortest amount of time.

Reactions: Serenity_Tam
Status
Not open for further replies.