AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Icon for stream

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
Not sure if anyone would know or not but when I see other females streaming they have like these floating “tip” symbols on either side of something. And it’s in their rotating notifier thing. I’m just curious what code I gotta use to get that rotating tip sign on my stream? If anyone knows pls lemme know.

also if anyone knows what code I use to get one of those thank you gifs to tips that’d be nice too.

Rue.. There is a huge resource at your disposal to customise your room. The first thing is your library of apps and bots in your room

Screenshot 2021-09-03 16.45.14.png

Click the button and start to play about. Switch on apps you like. Test them.

Inside the apps are the rotating gifs.

-------------------------

Rue. Its also possible to have a custom gif made. I make some pretty good ones !

5830e8a6bea974ad7324c84ea418dea4f3d6890c.gif

I start off with a basic visual (see example above)

310e4bbdbe7d87d342f7fe0172fdaa986a45e136.gif

Then start adding graphics and words depending on the "message"

Usually its great fun. I hang with a couple of guys are we can create some great stuff.

f2f5a86124e17b7cf9ed6d84f158e8c1b4acc61d.gif

They can be classy (for top models) who do not like foolishness...

a97d1a14f75b5e48bd405d871b385bb900c018b0.gif

We can do classy and sexy for top models who WANT to do foolish things

918ec39c52763f7522bc57b19edcf9a0c284ff22.gif
Or we can do just crazy funny stuff.

It depends a lot on the personality of the cammer...
Its better to match the GIF to the theme of their ideas.

I guess my message is... If you or anyone wants to explore the idea. Then either I, David or Vigur will come and have a look.

There is no charge. I got into a thing with Dave about that. He thinks we are good enough to monetize it (charge)

I don't think so. So the next step is to see if it appeals... Then let me know.

One thing I tend to state is a "NO TITS IN GIF" thing. But I have had cammers WANT explicit GIF.
Its been done. But it never seems a good thing to me? But hey... Its not my call.

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
Status
Not open for further replies.