AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID approval impossible

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2022
Hello everyone!
So, I'm at my wits end with MFC verification process. I've uploaded ID picture several times, every time it was the best I could do with my phone. It was in a daylight, rear camera, completely in focus etc. Every time it was rejected because it was "blurry". To my eyes, on a PC screen, it was actually really sharp. Then I went and scanned the document because what else to do? They rejected it again with a note "Please upload actual high-quality photos of the ID, not scans."
What the heck should I do now? Verification with Ondato was quick and successful, no problems on other sites too, but I really like MFC the most :(
Thank you

My driver's license expired and I needed to submit an updated ID. I did about 10 rounds. Got the "to blurry" "to dark" "face not 100% visible. Same crap. Finally got them pleased. I'm not sure what I did differently in the shots they finally accepted. Keep trying. And Like EmmaFox said, use your webcam. I sort of have this image of the support people there having a great time with getting people to have to keep submitting. Sort of sadistic. Anyway, keep trying. I think they eventually give up and accept them.

Upvote 0
May not be the case here, but sometimes the problem described can be where DL's have in-built security features like holograms embedded within the card.
Disabling the flash and avoiding direct sunlight helps to limit the appearance of blurriness and 'ghost' images.

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone!
I did took photos with 2 different phones (none of them is iPhone xD), no direct sunlight, no flash etc. I use my phone as a webcam also, because I don't own one o_O
I guess I will try a couple more times in a hope that I will get it right :D

Upvote 0
MFC is driving me CRAZY!!!
They finally didn't write anything for the ID photos, but now they say "Please upload a legible photo of you holding this ID and something with today's date handwritten on it to ID Slot 3."
I seriously cannot believe this, NOWHERE is that written, it just says "Photo of you holding your ID ", the example photo is also just a girl holding the ID. Nowhere on here did they state you should do it that way. Are they kidding with me, wtf is this :mad:

Upvote 0
MFC is driving me CRAZY!!!
They finally didn't write anything for the ID photos, but now they say "Please upload a legible photo of you holding this ID and something with today's date handwritten on it to ID Slot 3."
I seriously cannot believe this, NOWHERE is that written, it just says "Photo of you holding your ID ", the example photo is also just a girl holding the ID. Nowhere on here did they state you should do it that way. Are they kidding with me, wtf is this :mad:
It sounds like they're asking additional verification from you since your original photos were questionable.

Upvote 0
It sounds like they're asking additional verification from you since your original photos were questionable.
Thanks. It's just that I don't understand what was questionable, I've uploaded numerous different versions of my ID, me with my ID, scanned ID throughout the 5 days... They also asked for the back of the ID, even though it is optional and the front of my ID shows everything (name, date of birth, picture, signature...). It just feels weird 😅

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.