AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Id banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
Hi there,

My Id was banned today morning for no reason. I just finished broadcasting and after 15 mins when i visited the site, it says I am banned. I do not think that i've done anything wrong. I'm here since 2019 and had never done anything wrong so far to get me banned.
@punker barbie Please help to get this solved. request ids: 19013952 and 19012624

Please help me to get this fixed

Last edited:
Support has confirmed they have been in contact with you regarding your account.
They wrote me back yes. I replied on their text too. However, I do not think the reply they gave is fair. Could you please ask an admin to review my case again. I don't think it was reviewed fairly. I've sent an email with all the facts mentioned. Thanks in advance @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.